this doesnt look good

90+ PLUS

:banghead:

:grin::bs::bs::bs: This is absolutely rediculous!!! Talk about digging a little deeper with the daggers and givin them a twist. making the industry 100 times worse!! not only will it hurt cause they can't sell kids' bikes anymore, but if they can't sell kids bikes, the parents aren't goin to buy bikes either cause they can't bring there kids riding! taking the FAMILY fun out of it! :beercheers::grin:

This ban has also set off a huge uproar in the Parts area as well. One of our reputable OEM dealers "House of Motorcycles" in San Diego will not and can not sell us any part related to a bike 110CC or Less. We just got that notice this morning. Which means all you 70 addicts.. beware the sh*t storm has just started. Better stock up on parts while you can.

This ban has also set off a huge uproar in the Parts area as well. One of our reputable OEM dealers "House of Motorcycles" in San Diego will not and can not sell us any part related to a bike 110CC or Less. We just got that notice this morning. Which means all you 70 addicts.. beware the sh*t storm has just started. Better stock up on parts while you can.

Just orderd more parts for my son's suzuki 50 from bikebandit and ha no problems.

Just orderd more parts for my son's suzuki 50 from bikebandit and ha no problems.

Just wait.. Its on its way.. I got the notice this morning that the mfg's have stopped releasing these parts and started putting them on back order status. Bike Bandit owns their own dealership now. They used to deal direct with house of motorcycles. They probably sold you parts they had in stock.

I already wrote a letter under tomself.com. This is really stupid. I can't believe what we've come to. Like the economy isn't bad enough! I've written so many letters lately to politicians about the stupid things going on in the world! :beercheers::rockwoot::laughing: