Coral Pink video- "DDR does Coral"

dunefreak

Yeah I know!!!! Just thought Id try to get in on the action before El Presidente Becomes the next GIRLS GONE WILD Producer. :mc_smiley:

:laughoff: Yeah right. Liek that's gonnas happen. :laughoff:

But sure... you can be part of it. First you can fund the cost of a new friggin computer for me so it doesn't take 10 times longer to make a video because of my pos comp freezing up all the time. Damn computers...I hate em. :laughoff:

although it is too large too e-mail, just send them the link

ok I know Im friggin stoopid, But how do I send them the link? Do they have to be DDR members to watch the video? And I think the ending of the video when the music stops and you hear the car and bike ride off is Kick a$$. What a bitchin ending to a kickass video. after watching the video about 52 times. I realized, Pauly Paul looks like hes got a death grip on the side of my car when we were jumping :happydrunks::rockon::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

ok I know Im friggin stoopid, But how do I send them the link? Do they have to be DDR members to watch the video? And I think the ending of the video when the music stops and you hear the car and bike ride off is Kick a$$. What a bitchin ending to a kickass video. after watching the video about 52 times. I realized, Pauly Paul looks like hes got a death grip on the side of my car when we were jumping :rockon::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

de de deeeee :coocoo:

:happydrunks: Just copy and paste this into the e-mail.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/videos/DDR_does_Coral.wmv

And no... they don't need to be DDR mebers to view it jackass. Joe posted it on GD remember? They can see it! :slap::laughoff::laughoff:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...