Dumont 04/24-26/2009

BigBoreVegas

Never been to Dumont Dunes. Would like to go that weekend but need people to ride with. My friends are all busy that weekend. Let me know if you dont mind it if me and my wife, and our 1 year old son, meet up so I can ride. I usually go to glamis but aould like to check out Dumont for the first time.

Please let me know if there's anyone I can tag along with on some rides.

Mike

Never been to Dumont Dunes. Would like to go that weekend but need people to ride with. My friends are all busy that weekend. Let me know if you dont mind it if me and my wife, and our 1 year old son, meet up so I can ride. I usually go to glamis but aould like to check out Dumont for the first time.

Please let me know if there's anyone I can tag along with on some rides.

Mike

PIc a toy that you will be taking on the ride!

:atc: :dayum::mc::rockwoot: :rhino: :laughing:

:beer_bang:

:DDRrocks:

Actually, I really wanted to go to Dumont but a friend of mine called me last night and invited me to the Barstow Poker Run with him and I accepted.

Damn, i wish i could have finally seen that place i guess it will have to wait until next year.

I ride a Raptor 700

:laughoff:

Actually, I really wanted to go to Dumont but a friend of mine called me last night and invited me to the Barstow Poker Run with him and I accepted.

Damn, i wish i could have finally seen that place i guess it will have to wait until next year.

I ride a Raptor 700

we will be out at at the barstow poker run.....let me know...ill be in my small blue sandrail...we live in apple valley...so it wont be far for us...give us a jingle and we will hook up and do the run as a group :shake::thumbsdown: :hatdance: :assblast: