BigBoreVegas Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 Heading out for our last trip of the season with boat season about here. Who all is going? Going to be warm! Quote
Jakster884 Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 Should be a nice & warm weekend. Have fun and good duning. :kitty: Quote
mush Posted April 16, 2009 Posted April 16, 2009 celebrating my b-day out there, have a bunch of peeps in rhinos, stop by for a beer. :kitty: Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted April 17, 2009 Author Posted April 17, 2009 celebrating my b-day out there, have a bunch of peeps in rhinos, stop by for a beer. :shoot: definately will try to Quote
mykeg11 Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 Never been to Dumont Dunes. Would like to go that weekend but need people to ride with. My friends are all busy that weekend. Let me know if you dont mind it if me and my wife, and our 1 year old son, meet up so I can ride. I usually go to glamis but aould like to check out Dumont for the first time. Please let me know if there's anyone I can tag along with on some rides. Mike Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted April 20, 2009 Author Posted April 20, 2009 Never been to Dumont Dunes. Would like to go that weekend but need people to ride with. My friends are all busy that weekend. Let me know if you dont mind it if me and my wife, and our 1 year old son, meet up so I can ride. I usually go to glamis but aould like to check out Dumont for the first time. Please let me know if there's anyone I can tag along with on some rides. Mike PIc a toy that you will be taking on the ride! :atc: :rhino: :beer_bang: Quote
mykeg11 Posted April 21, 2009 Posted April 21, 2009 Actually, I really wanted to go to Dumont but a friend of mine called me last night and invited me to the Barstow Poker Run with him and I accepted. Damn, i wish i could have finally seen that place i guess it will have to wait until next year. I ride a Raptor 700 Quote
jr1208 Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 celebrating my b-day out there, have a bunch of peeps in rhinos, stop by for a beer. Cool chris ...stay cool becuse its going to be prety hot...... Quote
JasonR Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 Actually, I really wanted to go to Dumont but a friend of mine called me last night and invited me to the Barstow Poker Run with him and I accepted. Damn, i wish i could have finally seen that place i guess it will have to wait until next year. I ride a Raptor 700 we will be out at at the barstow poker run.....let me know...ill be in my small blue sandrail...we live in apple valley...so it wont be far for us...give us a jingle and we will hook up and do the run as a group :hatdance: Quote
mush Posted April 22, 2009 Posted April 22, 2009 looks like some sweet weather for the weekend windy friday and slight breeze and freshies all day sat. Quote
jr1208 Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 looks like some sweet weather for the weekend windy friday and slight breeze and freshies all day sat. Quote
raspadoo Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 Hmmm.. The weather report does look REALLY good.. :bert: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 I will be there with my family, sis and brother inlaw.... Capt Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.