What do you think about Obamas Immigration reform

jr1208

Ok here we go....what do you guys think about Obama :B wanting to make an immigration reform for all the illegal people :peek: :peek: :swim: :swim: .....should he make one?what should be the requirements:contract: :lol:? should they be a fine & if yes how big of a fine :laughoff::lol: ?or anything else you could think of :think::idea: .............. :lol::rules::news::news: ........ :usa::usa:

Whatever his reform plan is IT WON'T WORK!!!

There are too many here and there is no way he will get them all to come out of hiding and admit they are here illegally.

Beside if he makes them all legal then I am out of a job!! EFF THAT...LOL :guns:

Whatever his reform plan is IT WON'T WORK!!!

There are too many here and there is no way he will get them all to come out of hiding and admit they are here illegally.

Beside if he makes them all legal then I am out of a job!! EFF THAT...LOL :guns:

Tim,actually i think you would have more work because everybody is going to want to come in to get legal :lol: :swim:......trust me you will work dobble shift..... :ah: :ah:

Edited by jr1208

Tim,actually i think you would have more work because everybody is going to want to come in to get legal :lol: :swim:......trust me you will work dobble shift..... :ah: :ah:

Actually once they are beyond the Border they are out of my hands. Unless I have probable cause to probe further. I have illegals that open the door for me all the time at 7/11 in the morings when I am in uniform. They know we can't touch them.It's called PROFILING. But if they break the law and we are called in by another law agency then IT'S ON!! :laughoff:

I just try to make my difference at the Border. I catch some and I miss some. Hopefully the ones I miss are the ones just coming to work here and the ones I catch are the ones that want to milk the system. HA HA right! :lol:

Actually once they are beyond the Border they are out of my hands. Unless I have probable cause to probe further. I have illegals that open the door for me all the time at 7/11 in the morings when I am in uniform. They know we can't touch them.It's called PROFILING. But if they break the law and we are called in by another law agency then IT'S ON!! :lol:

I just try to make my difference at the Border. I catch some and I miss some. Hopefully the ones I miss are the ones just coming to work here and the ones I catch are the ones that want to milk the system. HA HA right! :lol:

I agree with you 1000% :laughoff: .....i always said give an aportunity to the people that are doing the right thing,paying taxes,not getting into troble with the law not getting welfare and working hard,they deserve a chance, but the ones that are a total f up :lol: get them out of here :rules: ,that what kills it for every body else that needs it......

I agree with you 1000% :DDRrocks: .....i always said give an aportunity to the people that are doing the right thing,paying taxes,not getting into troble with the law not getting welfare and working hard,they deserve a chance, but the ones that are a total f up :whoop: get them out of here :laughoff: ,that what kills it for every body else that needs it......

if they have any convictions or records, no fuggin bueno, your out! depending on the crime to decde the time, if your clean, ect.. give it to them, and start paying taxes, but they also need to be charged, what ever it is going to cost for the citizenship,so it is not coming out of the tax payers pocket. there are alot of pieces of :poop: out there, but there is also a lot of good peeps, trying to make a better life for themselves and there family. :slap:

if they have any convictions or records, no fuggin bueno, your out! depending on the crime to decde the time, if your clean, ect.. give it to them, and start paying taxes, but they also need to be charged, what ever it is going to cost for the citizenship,so it is not coming out of the tax payers pocket. there are alot of pieces of :poop: out there, but there is also a lot of good peeps, trying to make a better life for themselves and there family. :laughoff:

I Definitely agree with you on that... :thumbsdown::shake:

Finish a wall n shoot anyone trying to get in illegally. PERIOD.

Leave the bodies there as a deterrent for those that follow.

Lock down the boarder. Ever been to other countries?

You dont get to just walk in.

:laughing::unsure::booty::dope::old: