YOU ALL SUCK!

HarleyR

Well today was the first chance I had to ride the old Raptor here in the wonderful state of North Carolina...For those who dont know, which im pretty sure is everyone I recently moved east to work for Kevin Harvick inc...Todays destanation was "Brushy mountian motorsports park" On a scale of 1 to 10 Id give the people and facility an 8 nice restrooms beautiful camp ground and 77 miles of maintained trails... sounds cool right?WRONG.... 99% of the trails were so narrow I was reduced to putting along in 1st gear sometimes second...dodging tress tress and more trees a few rocks and cliffs.Im convinced that the +2 kit on the Raptor isnt the hot set up back here.As I roamed through the woods I couldnt help but miss the wide open desert and that wonderful place called Dumont.... Im so jelious of you all.Im not sure when I'll ever come home maybe never...Just when I relized that theres more to life than racing...work and money I pack up all my junk and relocate 3000 miles away....So next time you sitting on top of a dune or bitching cause you have to go ride at Apex just think of me..

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to hear that man. but as you find more places to ride, im sure there will be something there that will become a new favorite riding spot. At least you didnt sell the raptor.

Damn, sorry to hear that, Harley. :laughoff: Like dnchevyman said though- I'm sure you'll find some decent riding places soon. I'm sure it won't compare to Dumont, but they should have some sweet trails back east where you are. Hope you can make it back someday though. :laughoff: In the meantime, stay positive. :laughoff: