i miss you people...

redswr

Lola's off of E. Main street is the shiznit. Not a big refried bean eater but Lola's will make you ask for seconds. And the place is always crowded so that says something. Best Tortas I've had anywhere.

There are four or five Platas and they are all okay, just don't get thier guacamole. How the hell can Mexicans not know how to make the guac???

probably they are not true :thumb::thumb: ....you are just buying the :blink: name..... :laughoff: :smoker:

some of the ladies i work with put lettuce in their quacamole :thumb: they said, "its a filler....makes it look like there is more than there really is."

:laughoff:

OMG thats :thumb::blink::lol: ........ :smoker: :thumb:

:laughoff::thumb:

back to the sweater boy, ma fackas!

So hey, red...stay at it because if you quit your workout and cardio all your muscle will turn to chit real quick! :thumb:

Here's you 10 years from now if you don't stay on top of your game! :smoker:

post-3-1241495309_thumb.jpg

:laughoff::thumb:

back to the sweater boy, ma fackas!

So hey, red...stay at it because if you quit your workout and cardio all your muscle will turn to chit real quick! :thumb:

Here's you 10 years from now if you don't stay on top of your game! :smoker:

post-3-1241495309_thumb.jpg

OMG! :blink: Worling on one myself, but I don't think it will be so Manly.

hahahaha... nice one Pete.

went and tried out Casa de Jimenez last week... pretty tasty grub! looks like i'm moving back to porterville too...lol. oh well i didn't like the job but i'm still working for the department. i keep saying i'll have a sandrail by next season and that started 2 seasons ago... probably should save some money instead of blowing it all on :laughoff: and :laughing:

hahahaha... nice one Pete.

went and tried out Casa de Jimenez last week... pretty tasty grub! looks like i'm moving back to porterville too...lol. oh well i didn't like the job but i'm still working for the department. i keep saying i'll have a sandrail by next season and that started 2 seasons ago... probably should save some money instead of blowing it all on :lol: and :laughing:

It's all in fun and everyone and their brother has had a go at you so...... that's man booty! :think::censored:

Just foolin, besides I sniff dog butts. Wait, female dog butts, whew... that was close, wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm perverted :laughoff: