i miss you people...

redswr

wazzup all my peeps and peepettes! i'm livin an hour from the D now and still havn't made it down there for some reason... thinking about hitting up vegas or something this weekend but i don't know anyone down around barstow yet, what'er y'all up to?

What up Red?? What happened to you? You just kinda fell off the face of the planet.. I thought maybe aliens came and picked you up from Barstow.. either that or a :watching: got ya!! :lol:

Won't be in town this weekend.. hitting up Coral.

Wassup red sweater! :rockwoot:

Not sure about too many others, but I'm done for the season. What brought you to Barstow?

lets just say i patrol the highways of california now... :lol:

How's the "GUNSHOW" working out for you?

workin pretty good... i dropped down to 165 and got ripped!

:thumb: Sorry, but I'm quite happy with my man at home :booty:

:dumbass: Maybe you should try EHarmony.

already tried eHarmony... cost to much just to pay more when i actually take someone out...

just for you foxy.... don't get too excited now... :P

IMG_0277.jpg

ya smell that????

smells like photoshop's comin :dumbass:

btw...red

have you eaten at that mexican restraunt on Barstow rd., just south of the freeway? I cant remember the name...but been there twice...both times with DDR crew...and its some good chit

also about 5 miles south of the freeway on barstow road is Slash X...Epic off road place...pretty good food too.

Edited by richard cheese

btw...red

have you eaten at that mexican restraunt on Barstow rd., just south of the freeway? I cant remember the name...but been there twice...both times with DDR crew...and its some good chit

also about 5 miles south of the freeway on barstow road is Slash X...Epic off road place...pretty good food too.

Jimenez... havn't eaten there yet. went out to slash x and they were closed... they didn't have anything saying when they were open either

Jimenez... havn't eaten there yet. went out to slash x and they were closed... they didn't have anything saying when they were open either

i went out there over christmas time, and they were closed too. ran into the owner while i was peepin around, ...he said because there was snow on the ground ( and there was about 3-4 inches ) he said people couldnt get to his store, so he shut down..

that sucks man...sorry to hear about that

try Jimenez tho....and sit by the stuffed animals...they make for great pics :dumbass: (waiting for ragdoll to insert pics)

ya smell that????

smells like photoshop's comin :beercheers:

btw...red

do you mean "platas" ??

and o ya 2 tickets to the gun shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww

Edited by barefoot bob

Lola's off of E. Main street is the shiznit. Not a big refried bean eater but Lola's will make you ask for seconds. And the place is always crowded so that says something. Best Tortas I've had anywhere.

There are four or five Platas and they are all okay, just don't get thier guacamole. How the hell can Mexicans not know how to make the guac???