Farrah Fawcett

desertskyz

Very sad.

Farrah Fawcett, whose stunning looks and blinding smile made her a pop icon of the 1970s, has died. She was 62.

Her spokesman, Paul Bloch, says Fawcett died Thursday morning in a Santa Monica hospital. Her 2½-year battle with cancer was depicted in the TV documentary “Farrah’s Story.”

TMZ.com is reporting that the actress' longtime companion, Ryan O'Neal, and Fawcett's friend, Alana Stewart, were with her at the time of her death.

Edited by desertskyz

Why do u post stuff that is on every front page of the news and internet news pages?

May she rest in peace!!!!

Cause I can :lol: And the fact that it annoys you adds a degree of entertainment value.

Oh! Ed Mcmahon died too. But I think there already is a thread about that.

Edited by desertskyz

Very sad.

Farrah Fawcett, whose stunning looks and blinding smile made her a pop icon of the 1970s, has died. She was 62.

Her spokesman, Paul Bloch, says Fawcett died Thursday morning in a Santa Monica hospital. Her 2½-year battle with cancer was depicted in the TV documentary “Farrah’s Story.”

TMZ.com is reporting that the actress' longtime companion, Ryan O'Neal, and Fawcett's friend, Alana Stewart, were with her at the time of her death.

She was hot. I bet there is a bunch of "yogurt" splattered posters of her out there, that will now be collector's items. :lol:

Sucks she had to share her day to die with Michael Jackson (creep). Cancer is a terrible disease.

RIP Farrah (now a true angel)! :praying:

Edited by Kitcat