trqjnky Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 (edited) 22 more days untill i turn 21. that is all. Im up late and bored. Edited June 20, 2006 by dnchevyman Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 We'll have to go out and you effed up on your b-day, Dan! I know you've never been drunk, you're not 21 yet. That woud be illegal! Quote
cdavego Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 PETE I DONT THINK THIS WILL BE A PROBLEM FOR DAN Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 oh yeah, I think we should get him sooooooooooooooooooo wasted!!! then make him go on a roller coaster!! yeah, that sounds like a good idea. i would suggest letting him ride alone at that point. or make sure he is sitting in the back, farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from everyone else. lol Quote
trqjnky Posted June 21, 2006 Author Posted June 21, 2006 I know you've never been drunk, you're not 21 yet. That woud be illegal! :huh: i think 1 or 2 people can vouch that that is a false statement^^^ Quote
nightime Posted June 21, 2006 Posted June 21, 2006 Just stick with one kind of drink, mixing will make you colorful. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.