Rhino Fox shocks ?

Warrior07

Hey Warrior. Do you expect people to take the Official resident Jack a$$ Serious or is this a real question. :laughoff: Stock or Fox. Not sure how it FEELS but I am sure the difference is night and day :laughoff::thumb:

:laughoff: :?: :smoker:

No i got to drive a rhino with kings up in duck creek and the the suspension was like butter ! But i can get my hands on a set of fox's just curious how people like em compared to stock or in fact compared to kings !

:laughoff: :?: :laughoff:

No i got to drive a rhino with kings up in duck creek and the the suspension was like butter ! But i can get my hands on a set of fox's just curious how people like em compared to stock or in fact compared to kings !

First...

STOCK SUCKS! nothin good about em ... anything is a good upgrade from those pieces of shiznit!

Second....

This depends ....are you keeping your stock a arms? if yes, then the fox are better than the kings(these are known to have issues for rhinos)...IMO

if you plan on going to a mid travel kit buy WER's or Elkas now, because they will work great on stock and you can buy your mid travel arms later and your good to go...

if you plan on going to long travel eventually ...save your chedder for now and buy the shocks with the kit you want, when you can afford it all together... :thumb:

Edited by Bryan M

First...

STOCK SUCKS! nothin good about em ... anything is a good upgrade from those pieces of shiznit!

Second....

This depends ....are you keeping your stock a arms? if yes, then the fox are better than the kings(these are known to have issues for rhinos)...IMO

if you plan on going to a mid travel kit buy WER's or Elkas now, because they will work great on stock and you can buy your mid travel arms later and your good to go...

if you plan on going to long travel eventually ...save your chedder for now and buy the shocks with the kit you want, when you can afford it all together... :thumb:

Well the rhino i drove had stock arms with 2 " spacers and 2" off set wheels just like mine but with kings on it .The deal is i don't want to fork out the money on the fox shocks if they won't perform as good as the kings. And i'm sure anything is better than the stock ones that thing beat the hell at me on the dc trails .

I have had the fox's and the Elka's. The fox shocks were better than stock but the Elka's were so much better than the fox's it was ridiculous. I would only get the foxes if you can't afford the Elka's or are getting a really good deal on the fox's.

I run a set of Bilsteins on my 06 rhino with 2 1/2 offset wheels. First of all they are like riding in a bmw and they were cheaper than the kings and fox shocks. Bilstein has a great rep and I would suggest you look into them while your looking. Second thing I did to make the ride better was install a set of PRP seats and crow belts. Makes the rhino a comfy ride!

I run a set of Bilsteins on my 06 rhino with 2 1/2 offset wheels. First of all they are like riding in a bmw and they were cheaper than the kings and fox shocks. Bilstein has a great rep and I would suggest you look into them while your looking. Second thing I did to make the ride better was install a set of belPRP seats and crow ts. Makes the rhino a comfy ride!

been done !! :blink:

I have had the fox's and the Elka's. The fox shocks were better than stock but the Elka's were so much better than the fox's it was ridiculous. I would only get the foxes if you can't afford the Elka's or are getting a really good deal on the fox's.

getting a smoking deal on fox's !

sweet you wont regret it, watch those 2" spacers in the front with having some shock now you will want to hit stuff harder cause the suspension can eat it up, and you can end up bending the front end. you might want to go down to a 1" at max on the front and leave the 2" on the rears..

now the difference between your new shocks and stock will be huge, it's about the same step up again, when switching out for the mid travel arms (lsr).

sweet you wont regret it, watch those 2" spacers in the front with having some shock now you will want to hit stuff harder cause the suspension can eat it up, and you can end up bending the front end. you might want to go down to a 1" at max on the front and leave the 2" on the rears..

now the difference between your new shocks and stock will be huge, it's about the same step up again, when switching out for the mid travel arms (lsr).

^^^^Very good advice...I'd even consider removing the front spacers all together and just run the rears...the rhino spindels do and will bend if you drive hard...the back you dont have to worry about so keep the 2" on for stablity...you'll love the ride now and be asking yourself why you waited so long to upgrade...lol

all good advise on the spacers, but we are talking about Warrior07, he could put 8" spacers on and be good as it just sits in his garage :P ... oh wait he did take it to the dry lake bed once I think :thumb:

Just kidding Pete LOL :blink:

I have the Elka Elites and it ,made a HUGE difference... I also run 2" all the way around but I don't jump it and so far so good going on 3 years with spacers on sand and in Utah. I don't baby it I just don't jump it (well not on purpose, except when you let Cole borrow it :laughing::pics: )