ATC110

EY3BA11

thx... i saw some of the stuff they had was hoping they had a complete top end kit or something of the likes for the 110 looks like they pretty much only carry oem parts for it.. no worries.. :D

anyone ever buy the gelcoat fiberglass replica fenders on ebay? any idea how they hold up? Its a toss up between them and maier. the only bennifit of the gelcoat fiberglass ones on ebay is they are available in something other than red..

From what I understand from talking to a few different people is that the fiberglass fenders crack and break real easy. If it is just for looks they're cool but if you are going to ride it I wouldn't get the fiberglass.

From what I understand from talking to a few different people is that the fiberglass fenders crack and break real easy. If it is just for looks they're cool but if you are going to ride it I wouldn't get the fiberglass.

That sucks cuz i was hoping for some other color than red.. ill make it work :D

anyone ever buy the gelcoat fiberglass replica fenders on ebay? any idea how they hold up? Its a toss up between them and maier. the only bennifit of the gelcoat fiberglass ones on ebay is they are available in something other than red..

Let's wrap them! :hungry: I know Tim at Racin Dirty would be happy to do it for DDR. :MBdance:

Let's wrap them! :hungry: I know Tim at Racin Dirty would be happy to do it for DDR. :MBdance:

Do you have his number Pete? I need some wrap stuff done. Want my thereporep.com bussiness advertised on my box trailer.