Just a little rant

ash

So today, the wife and I were headed back from Newport Beach after a much needed break. We got to Primm and the traffic just stopped! So I decide to get off at Buffalo Bill's area to see if I can pick up the old LA highway (LV Blvd). Nope, that ain't gonna happen cause there's no entrance. Buttt, there is an entrance to a power line road that runs parallel to I-15 North. Key word POWER LINE road, so me being the person that doesn't want A. A ticket and B. To have the Greenies have yet another thing to b*tch about with off-roaders. So I decide F it, I like spending time with the wife so we'll just wait it out, it can't be that long right? Okay, so a bunch of 4x4's decided to take the chance on the power line road and run Mach 1 through the desert beside I-15. I'd have to say upwards in the amount of 50-60 vehicles were out there, it looked like a scene from Independence Day when all the Mohos came up to Area 51. Fast forward 1.5 hours after waiting in traffic, we come up on the cause..a tour bus had burned to the frame :ah: but I think everyone made it. Now, the wait wasn't bad, the wife had her Mac and her air card so she just stayed on the computer and we talked. The b*tch of it was, you couldn't see a MF thing cause there was dust so bad from the Cocksuckers that went tearing up the desert. Okay now to the poetic justice part. Just before Jean, there's a big azz river bed that's got some serious sides to it so the moronic a-holes that got there had to hang a right, guess what that didn't work out so well. Why you ask? Because it took them East and that way is by the RR tracks which had a long a$$ train sitting on it :laughoff: So we get by the crash and away we go, watching tail lights fade off into the desert as these azzhats were either bound to get lost or run out of gas. I saw one of the SUV's that took the first attempt come out up by the prison and then looked like they were in the Baja 1000. So without further Adue, here's what it looked like from my perspective:

101_0257.jpg

101_0267.jpg

101_0266.jpg

101_0265.jpg

101_0261.jpg

101_0260.jpg

101_0259.jpg

101_0258.jpg

I work out there and I have to take that way every sunday just to get to work. If you know where your going it's easy. There's also a dirt road on the Whiskey petes side that runs next to I15 that's legal to drive down. It's a rough road but it beats sitting in trafic for an extra hour staring at cali plates. If your ever stuck like that again stop in and have a beer, I'm a bartender out there.