dunefreak Posted June 26, 2006 Posted June 26, 2006 I figured I'd put all the videos in one spot so they were easier to find. Joe Fab's nitrous fire The blue BSE car Red car rollover A few sandrails lining up to enter... sandrails.wmv A Rhino that raced almost the whole way with the hood up! :headbang: :shocked2: Rhino_clip.wmv The gold 2 seater gets a lil crazy. It was all over the place. 2rails.wmv This Rhino cased it hard on the double OUCH! :headbang: Rhino_double_case.wmv Quote
Case Posted June 26, 2006 Posted June 26, 2006 haha the guy in the gold car, i like his style. kinda reminds me of..............................me :shocked2: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 26, 2006 Posted June 26, 2006 you remind yourself of a woman.. HAHAHA... that is joe fabs wife LOL Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 26, 2006 Posted June 26, 2006 you remind yourself of a woman.. HAHAHA... that is joe fabs wife LOL Now that's funny!! :shocked2: Quote
OGP Posted June 27, 2006 Posted June 27, 2006 i WILL BE POSTING SEVERAL PICS AND A FEW VID CLIPS MYSELF. GOOD TIMES HAD BY ALL Quote
GerritJ Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 Did you get the movie of the pink car on sat? That was almost vertical on landing, landed it and guned it around the corner like nothing happened? Best run of the day, and it was a chick Quote
dunefreak Posted July 9, 2006 Author Posted July 9, 2006 Did you get the movie of the pink car on sat? That was almost vertical on landing, landed it and guned it around the corner like nothing happened? Best run of the day, and it was a chick hmmm, I'll have to look. I've got like 35 minutes of video I'll have to zoom through to see if I caught it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.