Crandon TORC Truck carnage

RUn2it

I DVR'd it, but it ended up being something else even though the description said TRAXXAS TORC SERIES. :beercheers: It was some stock car crap or something.

That's a bunch of crap. I emailed a bunch of drivers in the Lucas Oil series and TORC series too, Adrian Cienni asked me if he got help from LeDuc crashing, I gotta tell him " uh ..... I didn't know you crashed", lol. Actually I read that in the beginning of the Pro 4 there was a crash that took half the trucks out, Cienni included, restart was 7 out of 13 trucks. It will probably rebroadcast titled under whatever lame stockcar race that was on. If you didn't see the short video on the TORC web site watch it and you'll see why it was worth watching the "scheduled" broadcast. Check out the Traxxas truck swap, bicycle, slide across top barrier then slam another barrier head on and destroy it, the start is a landrush type start (side x side) and the 1st turn sweeper is at 90 mph.

Edited by RUn2it