Sandcar Insurance

JoeDuner

I'm out of town but I'll get it when I get back. And I don't have anything insured with them other than the buggy? Had to give them pics and vin of car is all and stated value (or what I wanted it insured for)

took about a week to get the number back though.

Who is your agent? And what's the phone number?

Joe

I have mine insured through State Farm. I know Allstate only covers to $20,000. I found this link to another possible option... http://stratuminsurance.blogspot.com/2009/...e-sand-car.html

I have my sandrail insured through Allstate here in Vegas. $65k for value plus comp and collision. 1300/year.

From Glamis Dunes:

Get your Toy's Insured with Don @ SandSeeker Insurance Services Sand Rail Insurance CURRENTLY Available with values to $150,000 FULL COVERAGE "All Risk" call me @ 888-572-8256

Check out our web site SandSeeker Insurance Services just click the link below my signature

Give SandSeekerInsurance.com a shout we are in California and have a Full Coverage Off Road Policy available to cover your Sand Rail, ATV's, Rhino's and Street licensed Jeeps and Motorcycles and DUNE BUGGY's too We offer Full Coverage up to vehicle values of $150,000 covering Fire, Theft, Collision as well Liability in the event you cause injury to other people.

The agency owner Don Kent has been a Duner since 1976, reach him at 888-572-8256

I have my sandrail insured through Allstate here in Vegas. $65k for value plus comp and collision. 1300/year.

From Glamis Dunes:

Get your Toy's Insured with Don @ SandSeeker Insurance Services Sand Rail Insurance CURRENTLY Available with values to $150,000 FULL COVERAGE "All Risk" call me @ 888-572-8256

Check out our web site SandSeeker Insurance Services just click the link below my signature

Give SandSeekerInsurance.com a shout we are in California and have a Full Coverage Off Road Policy available to cover your Sand Rail, ATV's, Rhino's and Street licensed Jeeps and Motorcycles and DUNE BUGGY's too We offer Full Coverage up to vehicle values of $150,000 covering Fire, Theft, Collision as well Liability in the event you cause injury to other people.

The agency owner Don Kent has been a Duner since 1976, reach him at 888-572-8256

Thanks for the info, but the guy on GD.com does not offer insurance in NV. Maybe he should look into getting licensed in NV :pics: .

There is a guy on GD.com that sales it and handle many people over there

Capt

He doesn't do NV. I checked with him

You must have been with Allstate before they changed their sandraill coverage policy, they now only cover up to $20K.

Looks like State Farm is the way to go now in NV :pics: .