Sandcar Insurance

JoeDuner

I believe foremost insurance will go to at least 30 k and I think they may have moved the $ amount to $50k

They do not provide insurance unless you have a title. :old:

"Thank you for your interest in a Foremost off-road vehicle policy from Foremost Insurance company. We're sorry, we do not insure this type of off-road vehicle because:

7. We do not provide insurance to someone other than the titled owner of the vehicle."

They do not provide insurance unless you have a title. :old:

"Thank you for your interest in a Foremost off-road vehicle policy from Foremost Insurance company. We're sorry, we do not insure this type of off-road vehicle because:

7. We do not provide insurance to someone other than the titled owner of the vehicle."

well where is the tittle? Does it have 1 at all?.. maybe time to register it in az and get 1 for it... My insurance came in real nice when I needed it.

Capt

well where is the tittle? Does it have 1 at all?.. maybe time to register it in az and get 1 for it... My insurance came in real nice when I needed it.

Capt

I was just saying for anyone else who might be interested in this company you have to have the title in your name.....if you have it financed then you are not the titled owner :laughoff: .

We were also looking for better quad insurance, would have been more convenient to have everything through the same company, but I don't have the title to 1 of my quads since it is financed.

Who are you using?? Will have to chat about it when we see you. :old:

Edited by Foxysandchick

EMAIL INS QUOTE I GOT TODAY!

James,

I have attached a quote for your dune buggy insurance bcased on the information that you submitted. Nevada tends to be a more expensive state for dune buggy insurance. We are licensedin over 28 states, so please let me know if I can help you with anything else or if you would like to move forward with the quote.

INS_QUOTE.pdf

HOLY sh*t! :ah: This guy is :old:

They do not provide insurance unless you have a title. :thumbsdown:

State farm has no problem insuring my dirtbikes.. I have titles but they arent in my name beacuse nv dmv just dont work like that for atv's THey just ask for a vin and MSRP and all set and done.

State farm has no problem insuring my dirtbikes.. I have titles but they arent in my name beacuse nv dmv just dont work like that for atv's THey just ask for a vin and MSRP and all set and done.

State Farm agent wasn't able to explain their coverage for atvs/rails, said they will pay a 'depreciation value' but she couldn't explain how they would determine what the depreciated value is :idiot:

and they only offer up to 20k coverage for sandrails :thumbsdown: it didn't make any sense.

You happen to have a name of an agent who knows how their coverage works??

For the quads...so far Progressive is the cheapest, with the lowest deductable and offer coverage for accessories and damage is paid at actual cash value, have to find out how they determine a theft amount...but they don't insure sandrails. :MBdance: .

Lol Jim I got a quote from same co. They wanted $2800 a year. State farm is $900 a year. Plus the liability limits are WAY higher than that.... I assume there all the same but if u need numberet me know.

Paul send Jim a PM with the # and what your coverage amounts are if you don't mind. ;)

He spoke with an agent who couldn't explain to him how their policy works. There is an office right by our house, I'll stop in and talk to them today.

1 type of insurance is Actual cost replacement so if it was 75,000 to replace thats what you would pay on. 2nd would be Stated amount.. so you said it is worth 50,000 and you paid on that. When our rail was stolen State farm did actual replacement even though we paid on a cost of 50,000... they paid 55,000 with taxes insurance and registration.. they paid me over the insured amount. Wasnt much but hey every little bit helped.

For those that dont know I had enclosed trailer taken with all my tools and crap..

Keep your reciepts.. very important if you need to use the insurance..

Homeowners helped with the trailer but only for 1,000.00 but all my tools where under howmowners policy as it was in the driveway.. They wanted a seperat binder for the trailer with full coverage..

Capt

I am insurance agent not for Allstate any more and I can write through Progressive. If someone wants to email me their info I can give you a quote and let you know how the rates are. I am trying to get Allied Insurance who will insure sand rails at the replacement cost along with liability insurance.

State Farm called me back today.....said you have to have an auto policy to have an atv/rail policy :wub: . Anyone with State Farm that only has an atv/rail policy??

Seems like every agent we talk to there says something different :thumb: .

David...about how much did you pay a year for the coverage you had on the old rail? They quoted about $1100/yr.

I am insurance agent not for Allstate any more and I can write through Progressive. If someone wants to email me their info I can give you a quote and let you know how the rates are. I am trying to get Allied Insurance who will insure sand rails at the replacement cost along with liability insurance.

What info do you need for a quote on a sandrail and for some quads?

State Farm called me back today.....said you have to have an auto policy to have an atv/rail policy :wub: . Anyone with State Farm that only has an atv/rail policy??

David...about how much did you pay a year for the coverage you had on the old rail? They quoted about $1100/yr.

I think it was around 75 a month. so 900.00 yr approx but my new rail is I think 100 a month now.

Capt

Stated value is what it was called for the 1 and replacement value was the other..

Stated = what you insure your car for (stating its value) = having receipts to show for purchase and upgrades

Replacement = actual replacement value = going to the builder and having them replace the car with all similar parts = cost from builder is what they pay

Capt

Hope this isnt to confusing

I'm out of town but I'll get it when I get back. And I don't have anything insured with them other than the buggy? Had to give them pics and vin of car is all and stated value (or what I wanted it insured for)

took about a week to get the number back though.

The only policy I have with them is a Sandcar. My agent is Steve Arrington on Lake Mead.

Edited by JoeDuner