Chiropractor

EY3BA11

Horizon Chiropractic in Hendo

I think it was like $50?

hooked me up, i couldn't even walk when I went in (was all bent over and in EXTREME pain) walked out good to go.. took about 4 trips to get me all good tho....

remember ICE not heat! (Well I assume your having back pain)

I went to one for 20 odd years and then he moved to Mesquite. He went to this guy and although I have not been back to a chrio since my back surgery's I at times really feel like a good pop. I will be going back soon. This guy that my old Doc went to is Dr. James Dudley 798-71712900 N. GV Pkwy. ste 114 89014 Call first but should run 35 to 50 bucks. If you have not been it's well worth it.

every morning i wake up in so much damn pain.. tried the floor couch flipping the mattress its just like my lower back is completely locked up every morning after moving about for 20 - 30 minutes (if i can get up) im good but this crap is getting old fast.. been goin on for the past week.

henderson chiro is out of network for me.. would have to foot over 1/2 the bill

I didn't have coverage either, its allot more if you have insurance.. but yeah I think it was $50??? I don't remember it was like 2 years ago?? Id recommend them in a heart beat tho..

If you only have to foot over 1/2 it'd be $25 worth it in my opinion... but with insurance like I say the office visit may be more, he cut me slack since my ins didn't cover at ALL (course I have a CHEAP a$$ BOSS) :P:P

Not sure if this is the same for you but I use to wake up in the middle of the night with my back and legs cramping and in major pain. Finally went to the DR and found out I was Diabetic. Once my blood sugar/ Glucose levels were good I had no more pain. A good Chiropractor is a good thing also. just my :old: