New Toy RZR S

RangerZ

I am planning on getting one for my next "big" pucrchase. Any idea what the UMP costs?

Thanks

I bought mine from Mark at Performance Rhino. Great guy! I think it was just over $300.00. It's spendy but well worth it. It's a some what of a PITA to install. Let me know if you need a hand. :thumb:

Congrats on the new addition. Mine is in the near future but I HAVE to put a Jacuzzi in for the boss lady before I can take the plunge.

Tons of great info over at www.rzrforums.net

I've been studying up for awhile now over there. There is a RZR S specific area but lots of good peeps and info all over the site. There is a big get together at the northern end of Glamis the first weekend of December where you can get four days and nights of camping for over 50% off. Good thread on it over there. Check it out.

What are they going OTD for there in Henderson?

Edited by aceisback

I bought mine from Mark at Performance Rhino. Great guy! I think it was just over $300.00. It's spendy but well worth it. It's a some what of a PITA to install. Let me know if you need a hand. :thumb:

Thanks. $300 seems to be the average after a quick search. Found a set of instructions and it looks like fun (not).

Congrats on the new addition. Mine is in the near future but I HAVE to put a Jacuzzi in for the boss lady before I can take the plunge.

Tons of great info over at www.rzrforums.net

I've been studying up for awhile now over there. There is a RZR S specific area but lots of good peeps and info all over the site. There is a big get together at the northern end of Glamis the first weekend of December where you can get four days and nights of camping for over 50% off. Good thread on it over there. Check it out.

What are they going OTD for there in Henderson?

MSRP $13,999. Got em to throw in about $1,500 in accessories and a few other items.