YFZ to YZF Resi Conversion

Sand_YFZ

As most of you saw after my last trip to dumont my rear brake resi bracket broke again and i had finally had enough.So i sold my stock master cylinder and resi on ebay and bought a YZF450 rear master cylinder that has the resi built in.After some drilling,frame and master cylinder grindage with the die grinder i got it on and it turned out nice.LAUGH NOW NICK,HAHAHAHA :freakin_nuts:

Here it is before

YFZwithShawsandLectron017.jpg

and here it is with the YZF

yfz450011.jpg

yfz450010.jpg

yfz450007.jpg

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Why? :slap: No way! That would be extra weight, right Aaron!?? :cripple::shake:

Considering my YFZ has a ice cubes chance in hell of being ridden in the desert,i dont see any reason to put a guard on it. :finger: That would be extra weight too :finger: Hence the name SAND yfz,not DESERT YFZ :driver:

Considering my YFZ has a ice cubes chance in hell of being ridden in the desert,i dont see any reason to put a guard on it. :angry: That would be extra weight too :finger: Hence the name SAND yfz,not DESERT YFZ :rockon:

and if you happen to munch it in the whoops on your way to banshee hill for some weird reason... LOL Dumont/glamis isnt ALL sand.. there is still hardpack out there... but considering that is a completely sealed unit... it will probably never even get scratched...