DMV!

wingnut

Ohhhh Boo-Effin-Hoo.

My california registration doubled last year. :DDRrocks:

True it's not double. Our tags are already very expensive like California. At least you guys get a heads up about all your a$$ pumpings. True it's only 10% but when you still pay 4 bills plus $50 for a smog on an 04 truck it can give you a red a$$.

True it's not double. Our tags are already very expensive like California. At least you guys get a heads up about all your a$$ pumpings. True it's only 10% but when you still pay 4 bills plus $50 for a smog on an 04 truck it can give you a red a$$.

Isnt cali every 2 yrs?

5 bills on a SUV!!! yet the same year car from the same mfg is half that. whatcha gonna do

Register in Pahrump next year

Capt

06 F-250 $610.00 per year. pay if you want to play. ( Sponsored by DOUCHE BAG RECORDS)

Haaaa... $730.00 for trailer, new sticker for my truck (someone stole it) and renew my license

so that makes it $690.00 or $700 for the trailer... only... its used for half a year...

Whatever though .... its only money lol

Capt

Polititians have the best job ever. They have a hand in Effin up the economy and driving our states' economy into the dirt, yet, were the ones who get it up the wallet hole. :DDRrocks:

My dads boat in AZ got it the past few years as well. They doubled the registration fees for anyone without a permanent residence in AZ. So, because his permanent residence is in Cali but the boat is registered in AZ at the vacation house, he pays double over what AZ residents pay. I told him, you dont work anyway, just go up there more and tell them that the Cali house is your vacation house. What is thier business to determine which residence is which.

Bought a used 01 GMC truck that needed tags due that month , previous owner paid the tags of $410, I was waiting for the renewal from the DMV but the tags showed up paid!

got out of this one but not the 2010 payment...

Trailer is $289..I think its total BS :ban-split:

No one pays state income tax here in NV. The DMV fees are used for the upkeep and building of our roads. I'd rather drop $600 a year on registration than $100 a paycheck for state income tax. A large part of the problem is that people move here but do not register their vehicles in NV. Take a look at the license plates on the vehicles in your neighborhood, and then kindly remind the neighbors with out of state plates that they need to get their sh*t registered here in NV. Maybe then our registration fees will go down a little. Just my take on the whole issue.

Nick

Edited by nmonty

No one pays state income tax here in NV. The DMV fees are used for the upkeep and building of our roads. I'd rather drop $600 a year on registration than $100 a paycheck for state income tax. A large part of the problem is that people move here but do not register their vehicles in NV. Take a look at the license plates on the vehicles in your neighborhood, and then kindly remind the neighbors with out of state plates that they need to get their sh*t registered here in NV. Maybe then our registration fees will go down a little. Just my take on the whole issue.

Nick

Nev registration is only like 27.00

Its Clark county taxes that get you.... so if you actually register in another county it is cheaper overall

Capt