roof vents on attitude

draggindre

anyone know how long the roof vent covers should last i have an o8 attitude and when i got to dumont this weekend and opened them there was only pieces of them i was like wtf. just wondering if these are something that im ganna have to replace on a yearly basis.

:banghead:

If a vent is over a bed,

some guys are putting black vent covers over that vent to keep the sun outta their face while sleeping.

:kissass: Food for thought. :eat:

Either way the vent covers are easy to install.

I just did one on mine :kissass:

R-

If a vent is over a bed,

some guys are putting black vent covers over that vent to keep the sun outta their face while sleeping.

:kissass: Food for thought. :eat:

Either way the vent covers are easy to install.

I just did one on mine :kissass:

R-

i have an 05 attitude, and i just replaced mine at the end of last season....manufacturers get the cheapest bulk items they can.....just part of being a toyhauler owner

i went to camping world and got the lifetime white ones. the black ones were twice the price. I used a black rattle can on the inside of the one over the back bunk bed...looks like it came black from the inside...and white on the outside, as to not draw in the heat.

install is easy...gotta undo the hand cranks inside first and get the screen off, so you can unhook the slide mechanism to get the top off

on top of your rig, there are a couple pieces of metal to bend open, and the old lid (probably just a frame now...lol ive been there) just slides off.

take that frame with you to camping world, so you get the correct type of cover. there is like three or four different kinds, so be sure you get the right ones

one of the easiest fixes i had to do on my hauler.