Updated Bike Pics

crd450

It looks real good chuck but i liked it with the plastics on,atleast the fronts.How do you like that pipe?Did it give you a migraine headache :beercheers:

i am still debating about the plastics. a part of me likes it without, but a bigger part of me likes it with the plastics. maybe next time people see it, it won't be naked.

that pipe is loud as hell. i feel sorry for the guys to the right of me. i have to mess with my jetting a bit and get it dialed in for that pipe, other than that i like the performance of it.

looks fast, whats done to the engine? nice bike..

if you go to Dumont be apart of the "NO MERCY RACE TEAM"..youll see us out there dune season..Guys helping eachother and drag racing for sure

thanks, i have it ported by kbr/mixxer, a hc wicked piston, full kicker, and pug. i rode it for the first time with everything done at the night drags last weekend and it ripped. i can't wait for dune season. only a few more months left. i am sure i will see you out there and we can hook up and do some racing.

the Bike is looking good Chuck D!!!

Glad everything ran nice at Glamis for you :redhat:

thanks J. :fro: Everything was all good except for the little mishap of the oil bolt in the head popping out.

:hello: