Body Works Foot Spa Party!

Sincity_blondie

Hey DDR ladies

im goin to host a Body Works Foot Spa party either last weekend of this month or 1st weekend of next month, ill let you know once I nail down the date. Trying to find out who is interested in attending. Went to one yesterday, it was great.

Come get a foot spa treatment

Hang with friends

Snacks and yummy drinks will be provided

Gotta find out how many are interested so I can determine if ill need to rent out the clubhouse at my condos!!

:beercheers:

why do u discriminate against the men, Hella Pauly would love to go!!!! :slap:

:laughoff: i didnt say anything to the men, cause i knewwwwwwwwww i would be told how :blury: that is for guys to do. :P

men are more than welcome if they would like to come and sample the foot products. lol i dont discrimate!!! im a equal opportunity foot spa girl!!! :laughoff::idiot::laughoff: :finger2: :flipoff::blury:

oh yeah, and Ken, no there will be NOOOOOOOOOOO toe nail cutting!!! each individual will be handling their own feet. lol

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Yea, I'll go if Pete goes. Or if Paul goes because I want to see what sort of concrete-removal will work on his monsters! :laughoff:

ok so ill count you OUT monkie? lol Pete or Paul arent goin to attend Im quite sure. lol

did i mention theres goin to be alcohol monkie? damn gotta bribe a girl. lol :flipoff:

my wife is down for this...is there a cost?

the only cost will be if she decides to purchase body works products, which most people do after getting to sample them!! i havent nailed down the exact date yet, but looking at the weekend of aug 19th, let everyone know for sure soon as I hear from my friend. im trying to have it at my friends house on the west side instead of my lil a$$ condo!! :beerpint:

the only cost will be if she decides to purchase body works products, which most people do after getting to sample them!! i havent nailed down the exact date yet, but looking at the weekend of aug 19th, let everyone know for sure soon as I hear from my friend. im trying to have it at my friends house on the west side instead of my lil a$$ condo!! :beerpint:

dammit, i think we will be in NY during that time. gotta go see the inlaws, iam trying to figure out how to get my 450 out there...heh heh

Ok ladies, its official. The date is Aug 19th, at 3pm. It will be a couple/few hours long, depending on how many drinks we have. lol So you can still crash your guys plans for guys night out. :thumb::laughoff:

Those interested in attending please PM me with your mailing address & full name so I can send a invite to you!

Ill be having it on the west side of town at a friends house, much bigger space!! Directions & my number will be in the invitation.

Edited by Sincity_blondie

• 2 weeks later...

Ok DDR ladies!! Heres all the info.

"We're having a party, no shoes are allowed, Just bring your flip flops and you'll fit into this crowd. Big ones, little ones - any ol' size, but keep up with your fashion, you may win a prize!!

Its August 19,2006 at 3 pm till ......

We will be having goodies of mexican decent!

Taquitos

Floutas

Chips & Salsa

7 Layer dip

Veggie tray

oh Yeah, MARGARITAS!!!

Ill also be providing non alcoholic drinks for those of you that prefer those. :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie:

I have a list of a few that are interested in attending, Ill PM those people the address and directions as well as my cell in case you get lost.

Any others that are interested, please PM me for the info. Its goin to be a blast! Look forward to seeing you all there!!

Please make sure you are wearing shorts or capris that roll up easily, so you can soak your tooties in a foot tub with some wonderful products. Also make sure to wear your flip flops, there will be prizes for most original and a few others!!

Oh 1 last thing, you will be working on your own feet, so dont gotta worry about people touching ya if that kinda thing bothers ya!!

• 2 weeks later...

:woo_hoo:

Ok ladies!! You should be getting your invites in the mail for those of you who were interested. Gives you the address of where the party is at, you will probably have to map quest it!!

Lots of good times! Be great after being at the dunes this weekend!! :rockwoot::beercheers: