Thanks to all who helped me.

FE135

Hi all, I was involved in an accident out in the dunes on Friday after Thanksgiving. My car "Insanity" was very damaged.

I want to personally say thanks to all those who stopped just to ask if I needed anything.

I want to pesonally say thanks to those of you who stopped and helped while we worked on the car to make it a roller for towing. I'm sorry I didn't get all your names as you know I was busy. It makes me proud to know that Karma returned the favor and sent good folks to help me when needed. I recognized lots of DDR folks.

Speak up and be recognized. My son, Tony and I thank you very much. It may take some time for repairs, but we are not done.

I know there is another thread on this accident and also noticed it was turning negative. This thread is about duners helping duners.

Once again. Thank you.

Neal

It was our pleasure to lend you a hand Neal. I know I speak for Jim, Paul, Burt, Dave, and myself when I wish you the best of luck and the cheapest amount possible getting all that damage repaired. Gotta help the fellow duners when they need it.