ever get your ad flagged for removal on CL?

dunefreak

click on the link that says something like "why is my post getting flagged" it will bring you to the fourm and ask them. I had mine flagged all the time and they had some pretty retarded reason like i put $19,999 not $20,000 and they didnt like that. Sometimes people flag post so they can call and be the one to buy it before someone else sees it.

Maybe it's my local Honda dealer wanting us to wait for the 1000 CC TRX quad.

Seriously, the Trader will move it faster than CL.

Just price it right.

Why are you selling it Pete?

Kinda associate Raptors with the Dunefreak.

Won't be the same anymore.

click on the link that says something like "why is my post getting flagged" it will bring you to the fourm and ask them. I had mine flagged all the time and they had some pretty retarded reason like i put $19,999 not $20,000 and they didnt like that. Sometimes people flag post so they can call and be the one to buy it before someone else sees it.

Thanks, I will try that.

Maybe it's my local Honda dealer wanting us to wait for the 1000 CC TRX quad.

Seriously, the Trader will move it faster than CL.

Just price it right.

Why are you selling it Pete?

Kinda associate Raptors with the Dunefreak.

Won't be the same anymore.

It already is priced more than fair. 2300 bucks and it comes with an extra complete set of tires. I have had very good luck with CL so that's why I'm sticking with them for now.

Like monkie said, we'll be buying new Raptor 700's eventually so this is just the first step. We just bought a new rail so there will be plenty of trips to come where we won't even wanna get out of the sandrail. We love riding though, so quads are in no way out of the picture for us. :laughing:

probably someone else with a raptor for sale flagging your add. The good part is when they flag it, you repost and it goes straight to the top. Whenever I have listed a quad for sale on vegas craigslist it got flagged. I reposted as soon as it got flagged. STRAIGHT TO THE TOP AND IT SOLD. I posted a thank you ad to the person flagging my ad. Said thank you for flagging my ad. When I reposted the ad you flagged it was at the top and the quad sold same day.

sounds like a bunch of douchebaggery going on within the CL community

"douchebaggery" My new favorite word! :laughing:

Somebody with a similar quad at a higher price would have a lot to gain by not having your quad around on CL. Do like OGP said, should work out.

Thanks, I will try that.

It already is priced more than fair. 2300 bucks and it comes with an extra complete set of tires. I have had very good luck with CL so that's why I'm sticking with them for now.

Like monkie said, we'll be buying new Raptor 700's eventually so this is just the first step. We just bought a new rail so there will be plenty of trips to come where we won't even wanna get out of the sandrail. We love riding though, so quads are in no way out of the picture for us. :laughoff:

That's a terrific price.

Good to read you'll still be riding.

Swung by Honda today.

Time to start replacing some of our shop worn gas containers, we like the new Honda containers.

The very First Honda 700 they put on the showroom floor, quite some time ago when they fist came out,,, is still sitting there.

$2500 rebate,, and still it sits.

They really thought they had a big hit on their hands.

probably someone else with a raptor for sale flagging your add. The good part is when they flag it, you repost and it goes straight to the top. Whenever I have listed a quad for sale on vegas craigslist it got flagged. I reposted as soon as it got flagged. STRAIGHT TO THE TOP AND IT SOLD. I posted a thank you ad to the person flagging my ad. Said thank you for flagging my ad. When I reposted the ad you flagged it was at the top and the quad sold same day.

People with all the expensive bling think they can get it all back at re-sale time so they pull other chains with reasonable prices.

Neighbor still says his Banshee is worth $22K and is gonna get it.

People with all the expensive bling think they can get it all back at re-sale time so they pull other chains with reasonable prices.

Neighbor still says his Banshee is worth $22K and is gonna get it.

:thumb:

is it made out of gold? he must think hes gonna ship it piece by piece to cash4gold :laughoff: