adding a light to your ATC 70

dunefreak

I told OGP I'd post up the wire that mine is plugged into. I figured some others might wanna know as well.

It's the green wire in the 3 wire connector with the rubber cap on it.

(I know, it's freakin filthy right now, but thats why its being torn down to be cleaned up. ;) )

post-3-1260823083_thumb.jpg

post-3-1260823134_thumb.jpg

post-3-1260823171_thumb.jpg

post-3-1260823267_thumb.jpg

ok got it, so its the sandy electrical thing, right next to the greasy, coming out from the dirty thing! perfect!

LOL....."I KIDD" "I KIDD"... i happen to own one of those sandy dirty greasy things myself! :atc:

but it is no longer sandy dirty and greasy, i donated the dirt to the pressure washer gods today!

and i got some goodies in the mail too!....love when the mailman brings parts boxes! :lol:

i was thinkin about connecting my lights to the ignition switch or the battery...... :MBdance::pics::MBdance:

Very cool. What about tail light? :MBdance:

Just T-off the same headlight power source wire that goes to that terminal. That's what I did and my little LED tailight and my headlight run just fine off the factory stator or whatever it hell is in there. Staor, flux capacitor, hampster, whatever? :pics::lol:

Just T-off the same headlight power source wire that goes to that terminal. That's what I did and my little LED tailight and my headlight run just fine off the factory stator or whatever it hell is in there. Staor, flux capacitor, hampster, whatever? :thumb::pics:

I'm extremely curious to know if your trike has a modified stator or whatever is in there. :MBdance:

I think I've told you about the billet light setup I've been working on that bolts to the risers. :pics:

I've been trying to use a 12v DC LED light to work on the green factory wire.

I think it's AC voltage, so I've purchased several (bridge rectifier regulators) and I can't figure it out. :MBdance:

Can anyone help with this situation???? :lol:

Thanks mmmmAngs,

R-

I'm extremely curious to know if your trike has a modified stator or whatever is in there. :unsure:

I think I've told you about the billet light setup I've been working on that bolts to the risers. :ninja:

I've been trying to use a 12v DC LED light to work on the green factory wire.

I think it's AC voltage, so I've purchased several (bridge rectifier regulators) and I can't figure it out. :banghead:

Can anyone help with this situation???? :lol:

Thanks mmmmAngs,

R-

The ATC is a 6v system, using points and condenser, I think the 85 and TRX's are 12v.

Edited by mineurbiz