ash Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 We are staying right on the beach in a house and this is what's out the back door...man if I could only bottle this weather up!!! Saw some Newport Beach PD guys on quads....now that's the job to have. Only 3 more days to go Here's one end Here's a 180 Sure beats putting my feet up in the office Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 I am sooo jealous! Hope you have a great vacation.... Please take me w/ you next time Quote
dunefreak Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 Thanks alot, ash!! It was like 116 at lunchtime yesterday on my truck mirror/ thermometer. Quote
justntime Posted July 14, 2006 Posted July 14, 2006 Thats better I like the sand pics, hope you have a good time. -_- Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 Sure beats putting my feet up in the office At least you can see your feet!! :shocked2: Quote
da_burgh Posted July 24, 2006 Posted July 24, 2006 Ash...Is that beach public? How specifically do you get to it? Near the marina area? Quote
pjcnlv Posted July 24, 2006 Posted July 24, 2006 I spent a good part of my young adult life in NB and HB. I met my gracious wife at Blackies by the Sea! We'll be there 8/4-8/12. We stay around 40th street and we'll be at Blackies on 8/5 in full force starting at 1500hrs. It's my 30th, 21st Birthday Party. The beer is on us. Quote
ash Posted July 24, 2006 Author Posted July 24, 2006 Ash...Is that beach public? How specifically do you get to it? Near the marina area? Oh yeah it's public. The best way I can tell you to get there is from say Newport Blvd and the Marina. Keep going towards Balboa and start parking around 19th through 17th street. Those pictures were taken where we were staying at 18th street and Newport Blvd. It's just South of the Newport Pier. If you are standing on the Newport Pier looking out towards the ocean, it would be to the left. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.