trqjnky Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 (edited) well, ill try having a get together next fri. or sat. had some stuff come up for tomorrow night. sorry :shocked2: Edited July 15, 2006 by dnchevyman Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 well, turns out we have too much stuff in our freezer and ran outta room, so we have a TON of steaks, burgers, and filets from Omaha Steaks were going to cook up, along with corn on the cob, and whatever people bring. Should be good time, p.m. me for directions.... :shocked2: Did you say BBQ I love BBQ...I shall be invited! I mean I would love to come over and eat your food! Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 yep yep yep think I need to go . You are out in henderson ? arent you dan? Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 that sounds like fun...not sure whats going on yet..i'll let you knoe in the AM :shocked2: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 15, 2006 Posted July 15, 2006 I'll see if I can arrange to make it out your way. (By the way, Dan, I moved this from Dumont Happenings to here- it had nothing to do with Dumont :shocked2: ) Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted July 16, 2006 Posted July 16, 2006 well, ill try having a get together next fri. or sat. had some stuff come up for tomorrow night. sorry Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.