newbie question

jbswitches

Little dunes are better to be able to watch the kids ride, but there can be preetty steep razors and witch eyes outthere. You can ride to the big dunes but again with a large gruop of kids may be diffucult. Just camp at the big dunes by a finger cone out a track between and let the kids rip it up! How are old are they?

You have to buy your pass at the big dunes pass station. There are no machines at the little dunes as far as I know of. My suggestion would be to camp at the big dunes on the left side of the road and then take the kids out to the N/E side of the dunes to learn how to ride. There lots of little fingers and transitions to learn on and you can work them up the hills as they get better. You can give them an area and sit in a chair on top of a finger and watch the whole area at one time.

You have to buy your pass at the big dunes pass station. There are no machines at the little dunes as far as I know of. My suggestion would be to camp at the big dunes on the left side of the road and then take the kids out to the N/E side of the dunes to learn how to ride. There lots of little fingers and transitions to learn on and you can work them up the hills as they get better. You can give them an area and sit in a chair on top of a finger and watch the whole area at one time.

You sure about that? I seem to remember seeing some new machines out there the last time I took a ride to Little D.

there were pay machines the last time i rode out there a couple years ago with Aceisback's kid and string....

i had to pull over leaving cleanup weekend last year and pulled into the little dunes, and didnt see one then..

anyway...you can get your pass at the Valero in baker on your way in, if you come that way

pretty sure Pete. We only leased 2 machines and they are both at the main entrance. I could be wrong as things seem to run together as i get older but I might be just thinking I could make a mistake. :laughing: