Mickey Thompson tires

BigBlockTank

I called my local Discount tire to have them get me some Baja Pro tires for the front of my buggy. The guy I deal with said they were discontinued, from Mickey Thompson themselves.

Anybody else heard this? I did find some and ordered a pair to go on my new rims I just bought.

Anyone??????

BBTank

What???? ARe you guys some lame a$$e$, or what? Nobody has nothing to help with? I'm pretty shocked, is it because nobody knows me? because I'm not one of the cool kids? Why y'all gotta pic on the fat kid, huh? I never get ot play in all the fun.

I found out that Yokahoma Super Diggers are very close. But I did find the Baja Pros in CA. andthey got here today.

That's not letting all y'all off the hook, you guys let me down. Just remember, I'm a chef, and when we go out, we've got 50lbs. of extra food. That's just for everybody that stops by out trailer. You guys have a big a$$

FAIL

Edited by BigBlockTank

Don't take it personal. If you do its not intentional. This is how I look at it. I have made many posts without a single response.

Post a few more you will get the help you are looking for most of the time. :thumb:

I hope no one thinks I took it personal. It's only fun here, no bad attitude, just having fun, pokin at everybody here. I'm kinda serious about finding out about these tires, but I found out elsewhere.

Nothing here is taken too serious, everybody should have fun here without the attitudes I see in other forums, please. So far, this is a good forum, with good folks contributing to it.

BBTank

to me if no body posts, they don't have an answer to your issue, question or whatever else it may be. and also I've never heard of the mt baja's and I've worked with discount tire for quite some time too.

They are an off road tire only. I have seen a few of them either shaved completely down or shaved with just one rib left in the middle. They seem to be good tires for the front. I almost got some for my rail but found some others that were less expensive.

The Baja Pro's are for the desert. I run the desert a good bit, I live in Tucson, and I'm not gonna drive 6 hrs. just to play for a couple of hours. I have a set of razor backs for the sand. We'll be in the sand the first week of Mar. I'm still working out the bugs. Making new tie rods right now.