grizwald Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 Can I buy a weekend pass at the Velro gas station in Baker, or do I have to get it at the enterance to the dunes? It has been a long time since I have been out there and I'm sure things have changed. Thanks and hope to meet new peeps at the meet and greet on Sat @2pm. Quote
Doghouse Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 Can I buy a weekend pass at the Velro gas station in Baker, or do I have to get it at the enterance to the dunes? It has been a long time since I have been out there and I'm sure things have changed. Thanks and hope to meet new peeps at the meet and greet on Sat @2pm. I'll have them on vendor row, but i charge $5 over face value there. I have them 74 of them in stock in my store now for $40 cash. $42 c card. You can also buy them on my site for more, due to shipping. Quote
jorgeloco Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 Can I buy a weekend pass at the Velro gas station in Baker, or do I have to get it at the enterance to the dunes? It has been a long time since I have been out there and I'm sure things have changed. Thanks and hope to meet new peeps at the meet and greet on Sat @2pm. if you are stoping at the valero gas station just get it there no extra charge Quote
Don29palms Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 You can buy them at Valero or at the Country Store in Baker also. Quote
grizwald Posted February 5, 2010 Author Posted February 5, 2010 Thanks everyone this helps out alot. Hope to meet you guys at the meet and greet!! Quote
jorgeloco Posted February 6, 2010 Posted February 6, 2010 Thanks everyone this helps out alot. Hope to meet you guys at the meet and greet!! your welcome see you there buddie Quote
jr1208 Posted February 6, 2010 Posted February 6, 2010 you can still buy them @ the entrince if you don't want to stop @ the crauded valeros...... Quote
boyd 8080 Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 can u just buy them at the enterance Quote
jorgeloco Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 can u just buy them at the enterance yup but I think the BLM is face out those machines Quote
jr1208 Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 yup but I think the BLM is face out those machines no theres still working,you still could buy a pass at the entrance...... Quote
Bryan M Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 I bought one at the entrance machine just 2 weeks ago... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.