My list of things I LOVE about the Dunes

BIG DAVE XP1K

225 views and only 25 of us love the dunes? :unsure::think:

If you think that's bad.

YNOT asked and informed DDR people on this forum that they need to show up so the Saturday meetings can continue. That was posted several weeks before the meeting

.............only 3 DDR people plus Terry and Mike showed up for the Saturday BLM Sub Group meeting. Topic...Dumont

There are just too many people that think it isn't important to be involved in whatever it takes to keep Dumont open and usable. Seem to love going there but........

It may seem futile at times but I personally saw the BLM people listening to and applying suggestions from the sub group concerning issues at Dumont!!

Hate to sound "negative". I'm just doing what I can, on this forum, to get people to realize what is needed if

we (you), because most of you will be around a lot longer than I will, are going to have the Dunes in the future!!!

I apologize for trying to infringe on your thread.

I love the free feeling I get when I'm sliding through a turn in virgin sand and it flows sooooo

smooth.

I love the rush I feel after a long hard ride with my buddies :ninja:

I love the feel of the wind and sand in my face on a buggy ride

I love the sound of my turbo spooling over the sound of my heart trying to burst through chest on

a good buggy run.

I love to sit up on top of a dune and enjoy a cold one and just enjoy the beauty of mother nature

The one I love the most is the big smile on both of my kids face after a nice family dune run :think:

Dumont has brought me many good friends and many good memories :unsure:

I love the free feeling I get when I'm sliding through a turn in virgin sand and it flows sooooo

smooth.

I love the rush I feel after a long hard ride with my buddies :dunno:

I love the feel of the wind and sand in my face on a buggy ride

I love the sound of my turbo spooling over the sound of my heart trying to burst through chest on

a good buggy run.

I love to sit up on top of a dune and enjoy a cold one and just enjoy the beauty of mother nature

The one I love the most is the big smile on both of my kids face after a nice family dune run :laughoff:

Dumont has brought me many good friends and many good memories :mischevious:

Well said. That was awsome!!!

My list is.........

- Seeing Dumont on a clear day about 10 miles out of Baker and watching it grow ever closer as I keep driving. :lol:

- Spending time with friends and family :rzr:

- Getting away from all the things that make me wired in real life :thumb:

- Hangin' by a campfire and enjoying carne asada at about 1 am :mex:

- Virgin sand..........need I say more??

- Enjoying the peace and quite on those mornings I get woken up about 5:30 am because the dog has business to attend to :old:

- Watching my daughter enjoy herself out there since she has been going the entire 5 years if her young life

- Not giving a rats rectum about the time :assblast:

- Meeting new people :drunks:

- Finally, coming home to take a good 20 minute shower without having to shut off the water between rinses.

My list is.........

- Seeing Dumont on a clear day about 10 miles out of Baker and watching it grow ever closer as I keep driving. :lol:

- Spending time with friends and family :rzr:

- Getting away from all the things that make me wired in real life :booty:

- Hangin' by a campfire and enjoying carne asada at about 1 am :thumb:

- Virgin sand..........need I say more??

- Enjoying the peace and quite on those mornings I get woken up about 5:30 am because the dog has business to attend to :old:

- Watching my daughter enjoy herself out there since she has been going the entire 5 years if her young life

- Not giving a rats rectum about the time :assblast:

- Meeting new people :drunks:

- Finally, coming home to take a good 20 minute shower without having to shut off the water between rinses.

:old: Aint that the truth :mex: