Grey water tank fills up too fast problem.....solved

dune_rat

I found this idea a guy had to re-route his grey water to the toilet to use for flushing. :blink: So you are actually saving fresh water and putting some of the grey into the :poop: tank, since it doesn't fill up as fast it allows you to use both tanks more effeciently.

Or you could just dump grey into a jug and pour it into the toilet to flush. :ahhhhh:

the link said it was copyrighted so it said I can't link it without permission :thumb: but I'll put part of it up and you can add the www yourself if you want to check it out.

modmyrv.com/2009/07/22/rv-grey-water-potty-flush

who wants to try it first? :yiah:

what to do?? 150 gal fresh, 50 gal poop, 50 gal grey. once the grey is full, how do I get rid of the extra 50 gal of water?? does that mean I cant use the rest of my water since I have no where to dump it? rules or whatever they are, are really logical. typical govt that doesnt have a clue in the real world. kinda like the no fireworks thingy in the middle of the desert since the rule if from the US Forest Service that the BLM adapted because they cant think for themselves. govt at its best. will get even better with obama. cant wait

That's nasty. I'll stick to the traditional method using fresh clean water. That grey water can stink after a long weekend.

And as for the fresh water capacity being more than what the black and grey can hold...I'd rather have 2 full holding tanks and still have some fresh water left to rinse off with the outdoor shower than no water at all.

I guess some people are a glass fresh water tank half empty and some are a half full kinda person the way they look at it. :ahhhhh:

what to do?? 150 gal fresh, 50 gal poop, 50 gal grey. once the grey is full, how do I get rid of the extra 50 gal of water?? does that mean I cant use the rest of my water since I have no where to dump it? rules or whatever they are, are really logical. typical govt that doesnt have a clue in the real world. kinda like the no fireworks thingy in the middle of the desert since the rule if from the US Forest Service that the BLM adapted because they cant think for themselves. govt at its best. will get even better with obama. cant wait

Maybe the reason they don't want fireworks in the dunes is because some people don't bother to clean up the mess the fireworks leave on the 'launch site'.

think outside the box.

That's nasty. I'll stick to the traditional method using fresh clean water. That grey water can stink after a long weekend.

And as for the fresh water capacity being more than what the black and grey can hold...I'd rather have 2 full holding tanks and still have some fresh water left to rinse off with the outdoor shower than no water at all.

I guess some people are a glass fresh water tank half empty and some are a half full kinda person the way they look at it. :rockwoot:

Well Pete ,then Technically isn't the water gray once it hits the ground after washing your a$$ with it?

I'm just askin!!! JK :clap:

Maybe the reason they don't want fireworks in the dunes is because some people don't bother to clean up the mess the fireworks leave on the 'launch site'.

think outside the box.

guess we shouldn't bring food or trash either since there are pigs that go duning, outside far enough?-- how about lets just stay home and watch tv since that is what the govt wants us to do--that IS the box