Motorola DROID

Don29palms

My question is this. Why do they even call these things phones anymore? Nobody uses them to talk. You see people everywhere in public staring into and poking at these things. I wonder if they know how ridiculous they look. :dayum:

I am one of those who love the mini Computers/ Phones and new owner of the droid.

I was watching the Laker game last night and every time the showed the front row there was this guy on his phone texting the whole time not even looking right in front of him when the players were running right by him. I was thinking why the hell would you have $2500.00 seat and be more into the phone than the game. Just dont get the texting thing. Call and get the conversation over. Just my :dayum:

My camp mate Rocket has the Droid. He uses it primarillly as his phone only. He hates it. I have an old straight Verizon phone and I can talk at Dumont when he cant. He has to move around to get reception. I think it is a week antenna system. If you need the WIFI end of a phone I guess it works OK>

I use mine at Dumont without issue, even browse the net with it, but that is a little spotty. Most of the new phones have weaker antennas from what I have seen vs the old just phone devices.

I'm due up for a new phone from VZW....Not sure what I'm going to get since I'm clueless about all the new crap out there and dont know how to use 2/3 of it :dayum: ..... that phone looks pretty sweet though