talking about phones here.... Google Nexus one

Vegashd

I have a blackberry storm on the verizon network. If course my service is great, but the phone SUCKS!!! I was thinking about getting me a Google Nexus oe phone. anyone have one? What does everyone think of the sound quality of the phone? the quality of the software etc?

My storm is the biggest POS I have ever owned!!! freezes up daily, drops calls that other phones on my network does not, breaks up all the time. the darn thing thinks more then it actually works!

I have a blackberry storm on the verizon network. If course my service is great, but the phone SUCKS!!! I was thinking about getting me a Google Nexus oe phone. anyone have one? What does everyone think of the sound quality of the phone? the quality of the software etc?

My storm is the biggest POS I have ever owned!!! freezes up daily, drops calls that other phones on my network does not, breaks up all the time. the darn thing thinks more then it actually works!

Blackberry (Research In Motion) had a lot of great devices, but your right the Storm is a POS in comparison. Take a look at the Droid, I have had mine for a few months and it works great.

I had my blck berry curve for a little more of two years no problems at all luky I guess, love my phone but I am looking on the new droi I guess I gonna have to hold down till verizon gets it :finger:

Verizon does have the DROID. They have a buy one get one going now til March 16.

still using a curve and love it... Waiting for the tour2 before i upgrade. My track ball is getting retarded so i might be forced to upgrade before i want to.

I just go down to the verizon stor and have them replace it. Been through a few tracl balls.

I just go down to the verizon stor and have them replace it. Been through a few tracl balls.

2 yr's later my trackball is finally getting retarded... i guess i have been lucky... waiting on the tour 2 to come out... Track pad wifi and all good features.

2 yr's later my trackball is finally getting retarded... i guess i have been lucky... waiting on the tour 2 to come out... Track pad wifi and all good features.

the trackball get retarded because of stuff on the sensor, take your nail or a small flat head and pop off the chrome ring around the ball, the ball comes out and there is a little white dot on the phone in the hole, clean it and put the ball thing back in and the chrome ring. works just fine...for a few weeks :ahhhhh: