bstecki Posted April 5, 2010 Author Posted April 5, 2010 (edited) Yep, we did the interior and all for this project!! Edited April 16, 2010 by 702LTR450 Quote
bstecki Posted April 16, 2010 Author Posted April 16, 2010 here are the Latest Supremes the car is rolling on now....Now you see those white walls!!!! Quote
raspadoo Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 That is friggin' SWEET, you guys selling it? Quote
bstecki Posted April 16, 2010 Author Posted April 16, 2010 That is friggin' SWEET, you guys selling it? :ahhhhh: ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Travis' wife will kill him (cause he built it for her) BUT he allready has the wheels in motion on another car for her. LOL! Whatcha gonna do? LOL! Let's make a deal. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Everything Travis owns is for sale. sh*t, for the right price I bet he'd sell Tori. :ahhhhh: Quote
DunerDan Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 Everything Travis owns is for sale. sh*t, for the right price I bet he'd sell Tori. ouch Pete!! lol Travis car is suhweet mang! I got a 67 stang doesn't need much work, wanna "pimp my ride" haha Quote
TCS T Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 Everything Travis owns is for sale. sh*t, for the right price I bet he'd sell Tori. LOL! Your crazy Pete! EVERYTHING, but the family! LOL! Tori cruisin her Merc back from the Henderson Heritage Day's Car Show...... Quote
dunefreak Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 ouch Pete!! lol He knows I'm just kidding. LOL! Your crazy Pete! EVERYTHING, but the family! LOL! I know. Funny sh*t though. Quote
100% NITRO METHANE Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 suhweet wheels how much u sellin 4. my chevy frnds gonna have to get on his knees and kiss the ground it rolls on Quote
DunerDan Posted April 20, 2010 Posted April 20, 2010 He knows I'm just kidding. I know. Funny sh*t though. haha I know! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.