Again thanks Joeduner

It seems that we almost expect to get ripped off, we spend most of our day trying not to get ripped off infact, no matter what it is. I own a rental income property that I had a ac problem with one of the units. After several weeks and two different companies "looking at it" one twice , and three friends giving opinons (one an ac tech himself that was gonna rip me off as well), blah blah blah, I give Joe a call......and my world is turned upsidedown. He gives the human race hope, a truthful, fair business that has deffinately earned my respect. I have more then a couple ac units out there, and Joe is deffinately my only call to make.

Joe, if you ever need anything at all, give me call and Ill do my best.

It seems that we almost expect to get ripped off, we spend most of our day trying not to get ripped off infact, no matter what it is. I own a rental income property that I had a ac problem with one of the units. After several weeks and two different companies "looking at it" one twice , and three friends giving opinons (one an ac tech himself that was gonna rip me off as well), blah blah blah, I give Joe a call......and my world is turned upsidedown. He gives the human race hope, a truthful, fair business that has deffinately earned my respect. I have more then a couple ac units out there, and Joe is deffinately my only call to make.

Joe, if you ever need anything at all, give me call and Ill do my best.

Joe is just that way. He's definately one of the coolest peeps you'll meet!!! :stirthepot:

Joe is just that way. He's definately one of the coolest peeps you'll meet!!! :banghead:

ARE YOU JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOU WANT SOMETHING YOURSELF?.....................................................................................................................NOPE I KNOW HE IS A COOL GUY AND WHEN I REPLACE MY A/C HE IS THE CALL I'LL BE MAKING! :stirthepot: