Tres Regatta

Jakster884

The regatta I had a blast. Could have been better with the DDR Crew but hell we will meet up next time.

The Regatta was about the dame size of The DDR regatta with only about 50+ :atc: ATC's. I was told it was the smallest turn out of the last 5 considering this was number 6.

The races only consisted of time lap trials and which who were the fasted based on classes. There were no group racing which would have made it interesting.

Drags were good with a few complaining the fastest number 414 was racing out of class. Seemed he was whooping some but and deserved the trophy. It was one of Urkels buddies.

We definitly missed Smoking ALS and TCS but I am so looking forward to the 3rd DDR Regatta.

There were only a few board member who arrived but it was great seeing every one of them.

Busting B'S ( Chris ) great guy and threw one hell of a Party. Oregon peeps also new how to have fun. Passing around chocalate VJJ and TTS. Jello Shots and jungle Juice. :beerpint:

I will be back for the next one. Good hanging out.

The JR Builders had threw down on some really nice 70'S Great job Kids.

I was able to get in three killer runs in Glamis. Two were out to China wall and brawley slide. One we hit half way to china wall there were nothing but Vigin dunes everywhere. Could of asked for a better weekend with the temps running about 85F.

I have a few pics attached.

post-1377-1269318546_thumb.jpg

post-1377-1269318592_thumb.jpg

post-1377-1269318623_thumb.jpg

Good times Jack the night life was wild i have no clue as to who that was blasting music till all hours of the morning and the bullhorn well lets just say that comes out once in a while :P . good times great memories and the ladies well lets just say they know how to party. The Oregon boys plus Megan are good peeps and i kept them up as long as i could. All i can remember is my wife closing the door to the trailer around 3am and telling me it was time for bed.

Jack hung in there with me all night and morning as for jacks co-pilot we lost him in the late hours of the evening :thumb:

Have too agree i am so ready for the next regatta, perhaps a summer run regatta at night :headbang1:

Junior builders did incredible job they spent their time cleaning and polishing their rides for the show and shine all junior builder received

ATC Bling -- donated by OSG

Fully loaded tool boxes -- Donated by JimandMilessa

And grand prize was given by PeeWee the pinstripper.

On top of that sandjunkie meet with our youngest participant in the junior build and donated dip for her plastics.

Thanks to these people who donated for the Junior builder category, made this JB category a success. I have already started to make plans with other people for next years Junior Builder Category.

I will be posting pics of the event soon.

Jack here is to you my friend :beerpint:

• 1 month later...

Just finished playing with pictures and videos from the Tres Regatta and though you peeps might like to see them--

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Edited by Bustin-bs

• 4 weeks later...

The regatta I had a blast. Could have been better with the DDR Crew but hell we will meet up next time.

The Regatta was about the dame size of The DDR regatta with only about 50+ :atc: ATC's. I was told it was the smallest turn out of the last 5 considering this was number 6.

The races only consisted of time lap trials and which who were the fasted based on classes. There were no group racing which would have made it interesting.

Drags were good with a few complaining the fastest number 414 was racing out of class. Seemed he was whooping some but and deserved the trophy. It was one of Urkels buddies.

We definitly missed Smoking ALS and TCS but I am so looking forward to the 3rd DDR Regatta.

There were only a few board member who arrived but it was great seeing every one of them.

Busting B'S ( Chris ) great guy and threw one hell of a Party. Oregon peeps also new how to have fun. Passing around chocalate VJJ and TTS. Jello Shots and jungle Juice. :banghead:

I will be back for the next one. Good hanging out.

The JR Builders had threw down on some really nice 70'S Great job Kids.

I was able to get in three killer runs in Glamis. Two were out to China wall and brawley slide. One we hit half way to china wall there were nothing but Vigin dunes everywhere. Could of asked for a better weekend with the temps running about 85F.

I have a few pics attached.

post-1377-1269318546_thumb.jpg

post-1377-1269318592_thumb.jpg

post-1377-1269318623_thumb.jpg

The Regatta was a blast. Thanks for posting some pics. The first pic of the Blue 70 is my sons. He built it himself with VERY minor help from me for the Junior Build Contest.