suspention tuning at Dumont..WHO'S IN?

Quadrockets

I just read on GD.com that Ed Niemela will be at Dumont doing Custom suspention dial in for sand cars. Now the date and time is up in the air depending on what day/weekend most guys can show up.. Now If you don't know about Ed.. He really knows his Chit!! and has worked on Many different cars and setups. He will bring everything nessessary to dial in your cars suspention. Just give him a call ,he will want a little info about your set up . I'm hopen the more we can get to take advantage of EDs services the cheeper it will be. I just spoke with Ed and I'm IN!!,,, Ed will do the best he can to pick a day/weekend that will work for all our needs

The Suspension Guy

714-343-3399

Motoxed@aol.com

Id be in Bud!

Cool Paul,,,Reece and I are also in. Just give Ed a call.He'll want to know a bit about your car and ask you whats a good day/date for you. I told Ed Reece and I are good for any Saturday. Eds getting a list of guys together,,, To coordinate an EXACT date/time.

Bud

I have e mailed him and called twice to get more info with no return calls or e mail back. I was beginning to think he was a flake. I would be very interested in the sat after Easter for him to tweak the suspension on my car.

Terry

I have e mailed him and called twice to get more info with no return calls or e mail back. I was beginning to think he was a flake. I would be very interested in the sat after Easter for him to tweak the suspension on my car.

Terry

??? I called him today and he returned my call in 10 min.??,

, Up date:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He's in Glamis tuning a few cars ... He'll get back to ya..

Edited by Quadrockets

??? I called him today and he returned my call in 10 min.??,

, Up date:::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He's in Glamis tuning a few cars ... He'll get back to ya..

OK here's a copy of an E-mail I just sent Ed over on GD.com,,

"Hey ED there are 4 of us here in dumont ready to take you up on your offer. Last time we spoke you were going to be down this way Wed thru Fri. .Before Easter.. Is that still on?? You also mentioned you may take another trip this way for a weekend sometime Mid Apr. Hope the Mid Apr. weekend trip is on cause Myself and others will not be able to make the Wed. thru Fri. before easter."

Let Me know 702-293-0432

Bud

Now this was the last bit of info Ed gave me and I have not heard back from him to firm up a weedend, Mid Apr. Stay tuned

Bud

OK here's a copy of an E-mail I just sent Ed over on GD.com,,

"Hey ED there are 4 of us here in dumont ready to take you up on your offer. Last time we spoke you were going to be down this way Wed thru Fri. .Before Easter.. Is that still on?? You also mentioned you may take another trip this way for a weekend sometime Mid Apr. Hope the Mid Apr. weekend trip is on cause Myself and others will not be able to make the Wed. thru Fri. before easter."

Let Me know 702-293-0432

Bud

Now this was the last bit of info Ed gave me and I have not heard back from him to firm up a weedend, Mid Apr. Stay tuned

Bud

I would be interested in it as well if he can even do anything with my Kurnutt set up.

I would be interested in it as well if he can even do anything with my Kurnutt set up.

OK ,,I just spoke with Ed, He says he sorry about the delayed responce but he has been out of contact. He's going to be out at Dumont Saturday Apr. 17th. So if you guys can make it out then, Ed would like to hear from you and get a little info about your car/ set-up.

The Suspension Guy

714-343-3399

Motoxed@aol.com

I'll be there, hope to see you all then

Bud

Edited by Quadrockets

I think I would be in also. Ill call him tomorrow.

Has anyone ever used the Circus Circus KOA grounds in vegas? Is it pretty easy to get a 60 foot rig in and out of? Ive got to be in vegas that whole week for a trade show, and I could hit Dumont on the way back for the suspension tuning day.

Has anyone ever used the Circus Circus KOA grounds in vegas? Is it pretty easy to get a 60 foot rig in and out of? Ive got to be in vegas that whole week for a trade show, and I could hit Dumont on the way back for the suspension tuning day.

Never stayed there but I have worked in a few builings over looking it and it looks to be set up very nice. Looks like there is plenty of room to get in and out.

OK ,,I just spoke with Ed, He says he sorry about the delayed responce but he has been out of contact. He's going to be out at Dumont Saturday Apr. 17th. So if you guys can make it out then, Ed would like to hear from you and get a little info about your car/ set-up.

The Suspension Guy

714-343-3399

Motoxed@aol.com

I'll be there, hope to see you all then

Bud

Hey Bud....you gonna do just a day trip?? or a weekend??

Used to stay there all the time. You should have no problems. :MBdance:

It was always a nice place when I went, haven't been in three years though.

Hey Bud....you gonna do just a day trip?? or a weekend??

I'm thinking weekend. Ed says he doesn't like to do more than 5 cars in a day, If needed he may stay overnight with us for a Sunday Tuning as well...sometimes it takes 2 even 3 revalvings per car ,, bring your jacks and stands, He will test drive cars, we pull the shocks/bypass off , he will do the revalving etc. We put em back on ,he tests drives ..so Sat. looks like a whole day of tuning. Sunday can be a day of duning. Leave Fri night/afternoon come home Sunday..

If your going?? call Ed asap with your info and get a Sat. time slot!!!

I'm thinking weekend. Ed says he doesn't like to do more than 5 cars in a day, If needed he may stay overnight with us for a Sunday Tuning as well...sometimes it takes 2 even 3 revalvings per car ,, bring your jacks and stands, He will test drive cars, we pull the shocks/bypass off , he will do the revalving etc. We put em back on ,he tests drives ..so Sat. looks like a whole day of tuning. Sunday can be a day of duning. Leave Fri night/afternoon come home Sunday..

If your going?? call Ed asap with your info and get a Sat. time slot!!!

Sorry the last post was me Bud.

Whats up people!!

Ed here!

It looks like I will be out on Friday the 16th to maybe Sunday 18th!

I have appointments for 5 cars now. I can fit in maybe 1 or 2 or even 3 if I run a few monster drinks!

I drove out for the day last Friday and tuned a few cars!

If you come on friday evening, I can still tune, we will just do the drive part in the daylight!

let me know!

any questions---give me a call or text! I will be in the dez and dunes this week Wed through Sun. tuning and driving!

Thanks

Ed Niemela

The Suspension Guy

714-343-3399

Motoxed@aol.com

Whats up people!!

Ed here!

I have appointments for 5 cars now. I can fit in maybe 1 or 2 or even 3 if I run a few monster drinks!

If you come on friday evening, I can still tune, we will just do the drive part in the daylight!

let me know!

any questions---give me a call or text! I will be in the dez and dunes this week Wed through Sun. tuning and driving!

Thanks

Ed Niemela

The Suspension Guy

714-343-3399

Motoxed@aol.com

Ed,

Ill be there all day friday.....Give me a call. (818) 800-2056

Whats up people!!

Ed here!

let me know!

Thanks

Ed Niemela

The Suspension Guy

714-343-3399

Motoxed@aol.com

Do you know how to work on Kurnutt shocks? They are on my Trick car They are all internal with no exterior adjustments. Thanks