Anyone mountain bike?

Vegashd

Along with dropping weight Im getting back into Bicycle riding...

Either finding a great deal on a good used bike or building one from scratch. Want newer full suspension technology and am going to be doing a 6" All mountain type bike. if you got one you want to get rid of let me know.....

if you ride and want to hit up Boulder or cottonwood let me know too...!!!

I hate running so Mtn biking is enjoyable and the next best option!!!! I love doing that! ANyone else ride?

This is the frame I am picking up and building if no good deals come along in a medium or 17"

I just picked up a Specialized Enduro.

SpecializedEnduro52210.jpg

It's been a few years (and a few extra pounds) since i've ridden so im definitelly gonna be rusty, but down for doing some of the boulder city trails.

Where did you end up getting your helmet and pump? I need to get those thing too... and hydration pack, and extra tubes, and...and... :worthless_without_pics: :beercheers:

• 1 year later...

Thanks Terry, but I'm actually a manager at Bicycle Bobs here in Santa Barbara. Thanks for the recommendation though.

Sidenote, Does anyone know if Fox is doing any of the "Kashima Coating" on the sliders for the truck and buggy shocks? It's actually a big deal in the bike suspension world, less friction = less heat = less fading. Seems like it would work great for the big stuff too.

a friend of mine has now built two electric bikes. The first was a 24 inch wheeled full suspension mb...that I went about 40 mph on, with a 30 mile range. The new one is a 20 inch kids mountain bike, with suspension. Like 40$ of craigs to start. The 20 inch wheel makes for a faster bike. It makes around 110 ft lbs. I went alittle over 50 mph on it on my street which is pretty flat. Hes waiting for a new motor now....which might get it to 100mph with a new controller hes building. I rode it at 120 volts, stock lenght. It would power wheelie at 30 mph. So I lenghened it 8 1/2 inchs....the other day.

We might take it to the drag strip......someday.....if it runs close to 100.....cause it will run rt with a new vette if does.

Took it out first time today, local trail here in SB, That bike was pretty much designed for Romero Canyon and the bike ripped that canyon up. Super comfortable and stable at speed, and it ate rocks with no problems. Will have some good video up soon.