EY3BA11 Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 If anyone listens to internet radio while sitting infront of your computer surfing ddr the station to check out is! Quote
ramzrool Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 :mischevious: no thanks i got xm XM is the radio worth listening to! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 I have XM (it's OK), but I have Sirius on my Dish at home and I think it's way better than XM. :mischevious: Quote
offroadracer Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 I have XM (it's OK), but I have Sirius on my Dish at home and I think it's way better than XM. I agree i have sirius at home and in the truck had xm on the golf cart :mischevious: I think sirius is better Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 2, 2006 Author Posted August 2, 2006 Not everyone has the luxury of XM or sirius at home! so i figured i would mention this one as its the one i listen to all day at work! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 Not everyone has the luxury of XM or sirius at home! so i figured i would mention this one as its the one i listen to all day at work! cheer up, dude! We were just commenting on XM & Sirius- a similar topic. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 2, 2006 Author Posted August 2, 2006 I know.. Im just sayin.. everyone is baggin internet radio because they have xm well not everyone can afford or has xm to listen to all day. Quote
dunefreak Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 I hear ya. I listened to that online radio last night for a while after you told me about it. Some good, some bad. Lots of decent new stuff, AND some good old stuff like The Doors & Hendrix that I was suprised to hear. At least there's no assrock on that channel. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 2, 2006 Author Posted August 2, 2006 The best part is.. i can take requests too.. and get them qued up almost immediatley.. Since i help run that joint as well! Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 XM is the radio worth listening to! XM is good until they play commercials i thought it was commercial-less! Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 (edited) dave hooked me up with sirius online....it's great Edited August 3, 2006 by DUNE SMURF Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 7, 2006 Author Posted August 7, 2006 The weters and maeds show is about to re-debut.. these are some funny dudes.. just click the link above! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.