New addition

ash

THANKS! I also think it's the best all around bike. This town sucks for riding, but honestly, I bought it for to and from work riding and yeah probably some weekend Red Rock riding *snicker* I can honestly say that the only time I got over the speed limit on asphalt was when I was riding with YNOT on a "nice weekend cruise"

THANKS! I also think it's the best all around bike. This town sucks for riding, but honestly, I bought it for to and from work riding and yeah probably some weekend Red Rock riding *snicker* I can honestly say that the only time I got over the speed limit on asphalt was when I was riding with YNOT on a "nice weekend cruise"

Now don't drag me into this. I always obey the law. Well somebody's law anyways! Congrats Ash try to keep the rubber side down this time will ya? :driver::shocked:

Well, after beating up the sales team at the Suzuki dealer, I finally got what I wanted.

2005 Suzuki GSXR 750...

post-625-1154565271.jpg

post-625-1154565302.jpg

post-625-1154565334.jpg

post-625-1154565364.jpg

Theres plenty of space between the tire and the frender to fit a paddle!!!

Now don't drag me into this. I always obey the law. Well somebody's law anyways! Congrats Ash try to keep the rubber side down this time will ya? :woo_hoo: :headbang:

Ya know Terry, I can tie a few of my life experiences to you and speeding up a twisty road only to come to the end of asphalt and into dirt is one of those experiences. Keeping the rubber side down is #1 priority...I just hope the person coming up behind me realizes I'm stopped this time. I had some reallll bright LED's installed for the tail lights that will get their attention.