Who went/watched Supercross at Sam Boyd stadium

RUn2it

:laughing: Glad I missed that. I heard about that dude though.

Sorry I missed ya Lee. I texted you my # but never ran N2U. :freakin_nuts:

Looks like you were on the other side from us.

Here's my pics... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...st&p=208387

My phone no text, big can of Tex Ridder years ago..... say what? Had text shut off, bug that says I got texts that I never received and Verizon wireless broadband was dropping fri/sat then Sun non-existent, tech said Vegas was totally down. Pete, wasn't an easy shoot for me, darker than Anaheim and shooting across was solid spectators like trying to photograph a jigsaw puzzle piece in front of a pile of puzzle pieces. You get alot of blurry or dark pics? I came across a combination of settings that gave me a lighter pic without larger aperture, slower speed or higher ISO, or maybe it was an imaginary easy button, but couldn't dupe it at Boyd. Boyd, sounds like Curly Joe saying bird, oh ... wise guy. Shot your "Brain Institute" in the civic center this morning, you know that out of proportion metal building? anyways, what does off topic mean?

My phone no text, big can of Tex Ridder years ago..... say what? Had text shut off, bug that says I got texts that I never received and Verizon wireless broadband was dropping fri/sat then Sun non-existent, tech said Vegas was totally down. Pete, wasn't an easy shoot for me, darker than Anaheim and shooting across was solid spectators like trying to photograph a jigsaw puzzle piece in front of a pile of puzzle pieces. You get alot of blurry or dark pics? I came across a combination of settings that gave me a lighter pic without larger aperture, slower speed or higher ISO, or maybe it was an imaginary easy button, but couldn't dupe it at Boyd. Boyd, sounds like Curly Joe saying bird, oh ... wise guy. Shot your "Brain Institute" in the civic center this morning, you know that out of proportion metal building? anyways, what does off topic mean?

wwwhoa wtf? :usa::laughing::laughoff: Fuggin Lee :freakin_nuts:

Well I think I pm'd you my # too, but whatever. It's not like we could have hung out anyways with assigned seats.

Yeah it's pretty tricky getting consistent pics at Boyd at night. I noticed that last year too. I could only get away with maybe 320 or 400 shutter with 1000-1600 ISO. :thumb: I used your tip from last year with going -1 exp comp to get a faster shutter speed. It seemed to work pretty good.

Here's teh link to all the shots I uploaded. http://actionshutter.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=42

wwwhoa wtf? :blury::usa: :usa: Fuggin Lee :usa:

Well I think I pm'd you my # too, but whatever. It's not like we could have hung out anyways with assigned seats.

Yeah it's pretty tricky getting consistent pics at Boyd at night. I noticed that last year too. I could only get away with maybe 320 or 400 shutter with 1000-1600 ISO. :cry: I used your tip from last year with going -1 exp comp to get a faster shutter speed. It seemed to work pretty good.

Here's teh link to all the shots I uploaded. http://actionshutter.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=42

Pete, you got some good pics, you had the angle for the finish backdrp and the scoring towers. I got your PM, if only I had read it before monday..... Took this shot and missed the focus point but background came out fairly clear, Is that you?

post-1632-1273641092_thumb.jpg

Pete, you got some good pics, you had the angle for the finish backdrp and the scoring towers. I got your PM, if only I had read it before monday..... Took this shot and missed the focus point but background came out fairly clear, Is that you?

post-1632-1273641092_thumb.jpg

haha it sure is! That's me, then Anna, my buddy Tommy and an empty seat where crazymexeddie was sitting. He must have been up getting a beer and supercross merch.