Midknight Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 does anyone have any sick a$$ tattoo's??? Quote
trqjnky Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 one similar to this is on order for me, as soon as i have time to get it done. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 i have several tattoos, not sure any of them would be labeled SICK. lol but I like them, and I think they ROCK!!! have plans to get more, someday. looking for something specific right now and just havent found it. Quote
justken Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 I have a nice arm band ....14 years ago it was sick a$$!!! now everyone seems to have one Quote
dunesister Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 that's all good and all, but.....pretty much.... :gayboy: Quote
dunefreak Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 We've been here before. Friggin Deja Vu, mang! CLICK Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 here's mine....not sick, but i like em....planning on a whole lot more......wanna get a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 8, 2006 Posted August 8, 2006 We've been here before. Friggin Deja Vu, mang! CLICK Oh yeah huh? I started that thread!! lol Quote
ash Posted August 9, 2006 Posted August 9, 2006 Dunno if these are considered sick, but I sure like em...I'm planning on some other art, but time is just not permitting at this moment...will post pics when I get the new ones done. And yes, the bands go all the way around Left Arm Right Arm Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 9, 2006 Posted August 9, 2006 Dunno if these are considered sick, but I sure like em...I'm planning on some other art, but time is just not permitting at this moment...will post pics when I get the new ones done. And yes, the bands go all the way around Left Arm Right Arm Sweet Ink Ash!!! Quote
Midknight Posted August 9, 2006 Author Posted August 9, 2006 nice lookin tats anyone got any of quads or rails dirtbikes??? Quote
robo8172 Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 does anyone have any sick a$$ tattoo's??? tattoo.bmp Quote
MCGYVER Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 tattoo.bmp Hey, i saw you that night @ Pricks with that Drunk A$$ Kracker you was wit. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.