The little quads look alike

Ross and Alice

We went looking over some no name 50cc quads,, then walked into kawasaki,, and I tell you,, no kidding looks like the same quad,, only different color and graphics and the Kawa was twice the price.

Are they all made at the Shanghai Iron works,, then the various companies put their names & graphics on them???

Anyone ride with a group, or own the various models,, whats a good 50cc quad???

The new Zuki 50cc 4 stroke CCT trans,, looks nice,, but it aint cheap.

Is it the same as the cheapies???

Any direction for a good compairison??

Thanks.

even if your kid is 6 and you want a good bike to keep him on for a while... get a OLDER Suzuki LT80.. they are bullet proof, kid friendly, and are a bitchin camp bike after the chitlins go to bed.. :D

even if your kid is 6 and you want a good bike to keep him on for a while... get a OLDER Suzuki LT80.. they are bullet proof, kid friendly, and are a bitchin camp bike after the chitlins go to bed.. :D

Yeah, what he said :beerpint:

i started my boy on a used LT 80. had to fix a couple of things but it was a great quad. that thing could haul me around, in fact my wife took it on a long a$$ desert ride with me and had no problem. the starter went out and a new one cost about 325 bucks so i put a 100 dollar pull start on it. i still sold it for 900 bucks when the kid outgrew it. :beerpint:

another oldie but goodie is the yamaha zinger 60 era of 1986 only. it is smaller as they should be for the little's it has a pull start and 2 stroke injected and yes there are paddles for the six inch rims from skat trak. my friend just bought a raptor 50 and its huge in fact i checked it against my other daughters raptor 80 and it is the same frame and plastics. only smaller engine and smaller tires

I do know that the predator 50 is the same as the extreme (viper I believe) my buddy bought it for his daughter the difference is the extreme has smaller wheels and tires and different plastics but the motor is exactly the same. the price difference was about 200 bucks. The predator 50 has removable blocks on the floor to accomidate a smaller rider then you just take them off as he grows (PLUG :D And I just so happen to have a predator 50 for sale with the blocks :laughoff::beerpint: And remember happy kids make happy adults...) but any way. I also know the suzuki and the kawasaki are completly identical only diff here is the color and name. The yamaha and honda are a little bigger. Hope this helps.