MONSTER BLOCK SALE AT CHAPARRAL MOTORSPORTS

THE BIG E

That Crap-o-rail sale is a joke..

The place is way over crowded, It takes forever to get in and if you do find the booth you want its usually picked through by the employees..

Id just watch the sales they have... But you got to remember its Crap-o-Rail.. Thay will be out of what you want and if you need help.. Forget it!! They are to busy to take your money...

:DDRrocks: That place!

Edited by Dune Family

went last year for first time and this is what i learned. line is a joke! some killer deals if you get in QUICK BUT you must know EXACTLY what you need and want!!! do not expect any quality help they will sell you wrong part then u r screwed. our kids went back after we got home for gear (3 hrs after gate opening) still got killer deals on gear, gear bags, shirts.......... i bought yami paddles on wheels and got home to find they didnt fit, had to work um myself. so know exactly what you need and the deals are there but they go quick. parts than gear is the ticket. i will never go back unless they get the gate under control, hate peeps that cut so i choose not to be one.

• 2 weeks later...