TCS T Posted October 29, 2010 Posted October 29, 2010 Follow us along as we build this mild mannered "farm equipment" machine into a Radical Dune Machine! Quote
Jakster884 Posted October 29, 2010 Posted October 29, 2010 This will come out Bitchen I am sure. Just like all your work does. I noticed quite a few PMS you sent on DDR/GD I thought this was in the works. Maybe this will be the new tow rig for the 3rd Regatta. Your Arctic Cat was bad a$$ also. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 Ok Trav, let's see this thing already. Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 how much does work like this cost? Looks awesome! Quote
MAXDOUT Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 C'mon already....Travis. Get hot! Post some pic's. Quote
TCS T Posted November 4, 2010 Author Posted November 4, 2010 This will come out Bitchen I am sure. Just like all your work does. I noticed quite a few PMS you sent on DDR/GD I thought this was in the works. Maybe this will be the new tow rig for the 3rd Regatta. Your Arctic Cat was bad a$$ also. We will absolutely donate it to the 70 regatta DJ cause! I better get crackin' LOL Quote
TCS T Posted November 4, 2010 Author Posted November 4, 2010 OK OK..... I know I have been slackin' a lil bit this week but SEMA is in town and I have been a little tied up there. Good news is the arms came back from powdercoat today and they look amazing! I will try and post pics tomorrow. Quote
TCS T Posted November 4, 2010 Author Posted November 4, 2010 Candy Metal Flake Powder Coated A-Arms Quote
otis Posted November 5, 2010 Posted November 5, 2010 Candy Metal Flake Powder Coated A-Arms Hey that's the same color as my race car bed Quote
TCS T Posted November 5, 2010 Author Posted November 5, 2010 Hey that's the same color as my race car bed That's because you have GREAT taste! LOL! Quote
TCS T Posted November 6, 2010 Author Posted November 6, 2010 Some progress pics of the HCR Long Travel Kit with King Coilover Shock installation. Quote
MAXDOUT Posted November 7, 2010 Posted November 7, 2010 Nice! Hey Travis, do those arms use a longer that stock shock? Reason I ask, is I just picked up that 08 that was on here for sale. It has the CST long travel kit on it. Which is actually only like 3" or 4" over each side, but can use the factory shocks (length wise). You and I both know, without moving the mount on the arm or using a extended top mount your travel really didn't increase. Yes it's wider but.... With that being said. Would a set of King's like you used make a difference. I know its oviously the best shock out there, but as far as the stand off being shorter or not? I know the "replacement" shocks are pretty much identical in length. Sooooooo I don't want to throw money out the door if it ends up being the same stroke length on the shock. Sorry for the long question. But I thought I'd ask... Quote
TCS T Posted November 7, 2010 Author Posted November 7, 2010 Nice! Hey Travis, do those arms use a longer that stock shock? Reason I ask, is I just picked up that 08 that was on here for sale. It has the CST long travel kit on it. Which is actually only like 3" or 4" over each side, but can use the factory shocks (length wise). You and I both know, without moving the mount on the arm or using a extended top mount your travel really didn't increase. Yes it's wider but.... With that being said. Would a set of King's like you used make a difference. I know its oviously the best shock out there, but as far as the stand off being shorter or not? I know the "replacement" shocks are pretty much identical in length. Sooooooo I don't want to throw money out the door if it ends up being the same stroke length on the shock. Sorry for the long question. But I thought I'd ask... Damn that kinda sucks! Sounds like a wide track kit not a long travel kit. They should definately clarify that a little better. Anyways this kit uses longer shocks and definately increases the travel. I would not waste my money on shocks for that kit, just sell it and I can smoke you a deal on an HCR kit. Quote
TCS T Posted November 11, 2010 Author Posted November 11, 2010 Progress pics of the HCR LT kit install.............. Quote
TheAlaskan Posted November 11, 2010 Posted November 11, 2010 Damn, that thing is looking sick Travis! Quote
Jakster884 Posted November 11, 2010 Posted November 11, 2010 How much does a kit like this go for? I am sure Travis can give the exact dollar amount. Definitely not me!!! but I would GUESS around $6500.00 with the King Shocks. Quote
TCS T Posted November 12, 2010 Author Posted November 12, 2010 How much does a kit like this go for? PM SENT. Quote
TCS T Posted November 12, 2010 Author Posted November 12, 2010 Cage almost complete, bumper installed, doors getting ready for install, should have the seats tomorrow.......... Quote
dunefreak Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 Looks great, T. Hope you get it buttoned up for the weekend! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.