Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This will come out Bitchen I am sure. Just like all your work does. I noticed quite a few PMS you sent on DDR/GD I thought this was in the works. Maybe this will be the new tow rig for the 3rd Regatta. Your Arctic Cat was bad a$$ also.

Posted

This will come out Bitchen I am sure. Just like all your work does. I noticed quite a few PMS you sent on DDR/GD I thought this was in the works. Maybe this will be the new tow rig for the 3rd Regatta. Your Arctic Cat was bad a$$ also.

We will absolutely donate it to the 70 regatta DJ cause! I better get crackin' LOL

Posted

OK OK..... I know I have been slackin' a lil bit this week but SEMA is in town and I have been a little tied up there.

Good news is the arms came back from powdercoat today and they look amazing! I will try and post pics tomorrow.

Posted

Nice!

Hey Travis, do those arms use a longer that stock shock? Reason I ask, is I just picked up that 08 that was on here for sale. It has the CST long travel kit on it. Which is actually only like 3" or 4" over each side, but can use the factory shocks (length wise). You and I both know, without moving the mount on the arm or using a extended top mount your travel really didn't increase. Yes it's wider but....

With that being said. Would a set of King's like you used make a difference. I know its oviously the best shock out there, but as far as the stand off being shorter or not? I know the "replacement" shocks are pretty much identical in length. Sooooooo I don't want to throw money out the door if it ends up being the same stroke length on the shock.

Sorry for the long question. But I thought I'd ask...

Posted

Nice!

Hey Travis, do those arms use a longer that stock shock? Reason I ask, is I just picked up that 08 that was on here for sale. It has the CST long travel kit on it. Which is actually only like 3" or 4" over each side, but can use the factory shocks (length wise). You and I both know, without moving the mount on the arm or using a extended top mount your travel really didn't increase. Yes it's wider but....

With that being said. Would a set of King's like you used make a difference. I know its oviously the best shock out there, but as far as the stand off being shorter or not? I know the "replacement" shocks are pretty much identical in length. Sooooooo I don't want to throw money out the door if it ends up being the same stroke length on the shock.

Sorry for the long question. But I thought I'd ask...

Damn that kinda sucks! Sounds like a wide track kit not a long travel kit. They should definately clarify that a little better. Anyways this kit uses longer shocks and definately increases the travel. I would not waste my money on shocks for that kit, just sell it and I can smoke you a deal on an HCR kit.

Posted

How much does a kit like this go for?

I am sure Travis can give the exact dollar amount. Definitely not me!!! but I would GUESS around $6500.00 with the King Shocks.

Posted

Cage almost complete, bumper installed, doors getting ready for install, should have the seats tomorrow..........

post-195-081405300 1289529673_thumb.jpg

post-195-009318400 1289529700_thumb.jpg

post-195-063002900 1289529723_thumb.jpg

post-195-039373000 1289529751_thumb.jpg

post-195-082644300 1289529787_thumb.jpg

post-195-011221900 1289529813_thumb.jpg

post-195-056595800 1289529841_thumb.jpg

post-195-098356300 1289529870_thumb.jpg

post-195-061677900 1289529900_thumb.jpg

post-195-020027800 1289529930_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...