Limited Travel Rails

sandawg

I may have brought this up before but after a couple of weekends with limited riding partners to go out with it sure would be nice to have someone else with a rail like mine, small VW and ride more.

There are so many larger faster Long Travel Cars around now that I'm outta luck.

Can't afford a long travel car so a "Plea" for others to ride with.

I see quite a few other VW rails out at Dumont so hopefully some of those will see this and respond.

On another point.. it really isn't fun any more on the big weekends after a day or so the sand is so torn up and rutted my rail isbeating me up and that's not much fun.ready to just go on off weekends only or just do the big weekends to drink and relax!

Thanks...:old:

do like alot of your brethren make it a mid travel sandawg

I am checking into that BB. Just a matter of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Definately need dual rate springs now and some travel. Got the power now but it's like " Getting all dressed up with nowhere to go"!

:beercheers:

:old:

I may have brought this up before but after a couple of weekends with limited riding partners to go out with it sure would be nice to have someone else with a rail like mine, small VW and ride more.

There are so many larger faster Long Travel Cars around now that I'm outta luck.

I see quite a few other VW rails out at Dumont so hopefully some of those will see this and respond.

On another point.. it really isn't fun any more on the big weekends after a day or so the sand is so torn up and rutted my rail isbeating me up and that's not much fun.ready to just go on off weekends only or just do the big weekends to drink and relax!

Gosh Pat, sounds like you need a group hug!! :bar: :hug: Big Rick and I will try and do better on Thanksgiving! :beercheers:

ok pat, maybe the guys with the atc 70's will take you with them, when they go for a ride.

pat i always thought you were making a low rider rail. lol.lol

at least this way pat you can still get into the rail at that height.

heck pat you might as well have a sled, thats how close it sits to the sand...

penni, told me to be nice..

i do like the color of your rail tho.

o and the license plate OLSKOOL

Eff it, Pat. Just get a kidney belt and a heavier foot! :headbang1: You'll glide right over that chop. :)

Heck Pete, It's not my kidneys I'm woried about and my rail just doesn't glide over anything. I ran over one of those little black beetles the other day and damn near flipped it!! :drinkbeer:

:laughing:

Thanks for visiting this last weekend!!!!! Enjoyed seeing you guys!!

The ":old: :fart:"

Edited by SANDAWG

Pat I have a beam car and will be out for the poker run weekend your welcome to come on some of our rides they go from very mellow to not so slow runs. :driver:

Sounds good to me. Might just put the rail on the small trailer and come out for the day! Haven't really had a chance to check out the new engine combo except on Comp hill.

See you

Thanks